💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
photo

Chromatica photo [UHQ + TIFF]

Guest Tony

Featured Posts

chromatic puzea
2 minutes ago, Harry X said:

Just checked the file there's no extra data like extensive color space (Adobe RGB or other) and date taken so probably is fake (at least the tiff file).

inch rest ting cause I was wondering that cause i thought this one was the original

https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/ladygaga/images/0/03/2-11-20_Norbert_Schoerner_016.jpeg/revision/latest?cb=20201204210108

not saying they couldn't've edited it and saved it as a tiff but i was a bit confused that the leaked file wouldn't be the original

do u like the jojo siwa song

Haralampos
3 minutes ago, chromatic puzea said:

inch rest ting cause I was wondering that cause i thought this one was the original

https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/ladygaga/images/0/03/2-11-20_Norbert_Schoerner_016.jpeg/revision/latest?cb=20201204210108

not saying they couldn't've edited it and saved it as a tiff but i was a bit confused that the leaked file wouldn't be the original

It's the one that's on the cd and digital booklet but still there's more quality to it. One way or another, it looks converted from another file. And they just upload a png too (which is odd). Maybe the png file is the one they found.

This is the same account that posted the fake “uncropped” TFM album cover shots. It looks nice but I also wonder if shady things are happening. People showing up with new media and whatnot :bear:

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

Helxig

I love seeing all the small details :giveup:  that outfit is gorgeous, and the blood trickling down her nails

I'll be myself until they fƫcking close the coffin.

Luke78619

This is my favourite shot to come out of the Chromatica photoshoot :giveup:

i hope some outtakes leak soon, we really don’t have many photos from this shoot :( 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Tinnitus15
1 minute ago, Luke78619 said:

This is my favourite shot to come out of the Chromatica photoshoot :giveup:

i hope some outtakes leak soon, we really don’t have many photos from this shoot :( 

I am wondering if those outtakes were supposed to be a part from smth or just a promotional photoshoot cuz they’re way too good :fatcat:

Luke78619
1 hour ago, Tinnitus15 said:

I am wondering if those outtakes were supposed to be a part from smth or just a promotional photoshoot cuz they’re way too good :fatcat:

The one in this thread is incredible :giveup: and they have a few on some mountains and one in a cave, I refuse to believe they didn’t do anymore :messga:

plus months ago Gaga teased video footage of the photoshoot on her Instagram reels(?) so there’s definitely more to be seen... probably just another scrapped thing :fatcat:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Tinnitus15
Just now, Luke78619 said:

The one in this thread is incredible :giveup: and they have a few on some mountains and one in a cave, I refuse to believe they didn’t do anymore :messga:

plus months ago Gaga teased video footage of the photoshoot on her Instagram reels(?) so there’s definitely more to be seen... probably just another scrapped thing :fatcat:

I hope we see them..like those stills look like from a movie 😭

Archived