Sign in to follow this  
politics

Failed English Test and Trace to get an extra 15 billion

Miss Dolly

“Boris Johnson’s controversial Test and Trace service is to get another £15bn in government cash, the small print of the Budget has confirmed.

The funding for 2021/22 comes on top of this year’s spending allocation of £22bn, taking the total bill for the controversial service to a huge £37bn over two years.”

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/m.huffingtonpost.co.uk/amp/entry/test-and-trace-spending-ps37bn-budget-small-print_uk_60412920c5b601179ec35d4a/

Yet again the tories being corrupt. 

Blue smoke is the heartbreak train

bionic

What does that equate to, £1 million on Test & Trace and £14.9bn into Tory pockets?

buy bionic
  • Like 2

Miss Dolly
2 minutes ago, bionic said:

What does that equate to, £1 million on Test & Trace and £14.9bn into Tory pockets?

you hit the nail in the head. 

Blue smoke is the heartbreak train

Dante

6 minutes ago, youandi said:

is this a joke? :(

Our entire government is a joke.

monster4life231
18 minutes ago, iamsean said:

and a mere 1% pay rise for NHS staff 

It's so disgusting. My mum works in the NHS, amongst many others in my family and it's been the most difficult thing that they have ever faced. The clapping was good, when done by the public, but when I watched Tory MPs stand outside their homes clapping, it felt very patronising. They will clap for the NHS, they will say "we appreciate their work, the NHS is safe in our hands, blah blah blah", but when push comes to shove they refuse to help the NHS in any real way. Make no mistakes, the Tory's hate the NHS. 

Four years ago they even cheered blocking a pay rise:

People need to stop falling for their lies.

spread peace - #MJInnocent
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 1

iamsean
Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, monster4life231 said:

It's so disgusting. My mum works in the NHS, amongst many others in my family and it's been the most difficult thing that they have ever faced. The clapping was good, when done by the public, but when I watched Tory MPs stand outside their homes clapping, it felt very patronising. They will clap for the NHS, they will say "we appreciate their work, the NHS is safe in our hands, blah blah blah", but when push comes to shove they refuse to help the NHS in any real way. Make no mistakes, the Tory's hate the NHS. 

Four years ago they even cheered blocking a pay rise:

People need to stop falling for their lies.

I'm a nurse and have been on a covid ward for 12 months now. Two of my colleagues have died and my patients are still dying every day. I am so so so sick of it and as much as I knew tories wouldn't reward us, it's still a huge kick in the teeth :(

Also.. love to your mum!

Edited by iamsean
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

monster4life231
1 hour ago, iamsean said:

I'm a nurse and have been on a covid ward for 12 months now. Two of my colleagues have died and my patients are still dying every day. I am so so so sick of it and as much as I knew tories wouldn't reward us, it's still a huge kick in the teeth :(

Also.. love to your mum!

Thank you for all that you're doing through this pandemic. You are amazing. I'm so sorry for the loss that you've had to endure, but remember that there's people who will fight for you and support you. 

spread peace - #MJInnocent
  • Love 1