Sign in to follow this  
politics

Sturgeon says Salmond’s claim of conspiracy is ‘Absurd’

bionic

Reading about this today makes me only more confused about what is going on and who is in the right. Nicola said a lot of sound bites but gave no genuine defence of herself IMO. Those against her weren’t very compelling either 

buy bionic

Miss Dolly
3 minutes ago, bionic said:

Reading about this today makes me only more confused about what is going on and who is in the right. Nicola said a lot of sound bites but gave no genuine defence of herself IMO. Those against her weren’t very compelling either 

I just think they are just trying to find anything at all. I read somewhere last night that Salmond could be getting blackmailed by the tories to get rid of Sturgeon. 

Blue smoke is the heartbreak train

HEARTSTOP

Sturgeon and Salmon is all I can think about when I read this topic :bear:

Send nudes
  • Thanks 3

monster4life231

Could you explain what's going on? I'm almost completely out of the loop.

spread peace - #MJInnocent

Miss Dolly
Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, monster4life231 said:

Could you explain what's going on? I'm almost completely out of the loop.

It’s an inquiry into how the Scottish Government handled the accusation against Alex Salmond (former first minister). People are trying to say that Sturgeon knew about the accusation a few days before she stated she found out because Salmond’s former chief of staff gave the FM a general brief on something could be happening however, the FM stands by the point she found out a couple of days later when Alex Salmond when to her house and explained to her what was happening. Apparently she broke “ministerial code” 

That is my understanding of the situation, however it is overly complicated and doesn’t merit a resignation in my eyes. 

Edited by Miss Dolly
Blue smoke is the heartbreak train
  • Like 1