Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Sony Music Publishing Signs Zara Larsson to Global Deal

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

e82ce4c6a3da1a9ce9698d2f0ec23f64a4fdc7de
Today, Sony Music Publishing announced it has signed multi-platinum selling, award-winning pop superstar Zara Larsson to a worldwide deal.

Zara Larsson said, "I'm so excited to start working with Johnny, Katie and everyone at Sony Music Publishing. They have such an incredible team and roster and I can't wait to be a part of it."

Recently, Zara unveiled her new single "Look What You've Done" from her highly anticipated new album Poster Girl, which is set to release this week on March 5. The 12-track collection will feature her 2020 hits "Wow," "Love Me Land," and "Talk About Love" ft. Young Thug, which recently debuted on the U.S. Top 40 pop radio charts. Zara will be hosting an exclusive online concert on her YouTube channel for International Women's Day on March 8, where she will be performing new songs from Poster Girl, along with many of her top hits. 

source

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

• Teletubby changed the title to Zara Larsson thinks pop music has never been “very credible”
Damon
6 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Was she not signed before?

mess i thought she was too :bear: i remember some radios promoting her here in my country when she released lush life

... and now i just sit in silence.

ModernEcstasy

I never realised that she wasn’t signed! She’s done some amazing work! 
Wish this would’ve happened so that “All the time” could get the attention it deserved when released. 

Looking forward to see where they take her Congratulations Zara!

Teletubby
12 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Was she not signed before?

She was signed to Epic and now she got global deal with Sony Music Publishing and they said they will take Zara to new heights:firega:

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Aleks

The fact “Don’t worry about me” isn’t on the album... :giveup:

We don’t really need to talk too much, show each other what we know 🦋

Archived