💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Justin Bieber with wife travelled to Paris, fans threatened with arrest

Teletubby

Featured Posts

LadyEnigma

honestly them going to Paris is bad but other celebs like Dua and Madonna go to other countries without masks back to back 

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
shoful

He must be so Lonely

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

ToxicHot

Honestly what is the point of complaining about them traveling? :bear: I don’t agree with it either but holy ****..... if they contract the virus for unnecessary travel that’s their fault. 

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

edengowon
1 hour ago, KanyeWest said:

We don't want u here, this is Macron's amateurism when it comes to this pandemic. CLOSE THE DAMN BORDERS. GERMANY DID IT, UK DID IT, WE CANT JUST LET TOURIST COME AND GO LIKE THIS

I'm very mad that Bieber thinks hes entitled to some Paris sighting when the world is in crisis right now, giving the example to other dumb american influencers to come here. We are having 20K cases a day, how about YOU LEAVE PEOPLE ALONE IN THEIR COUNTRY AND STAY IN YOURS???? Especially when there's a Californian variant + new york variant!

GO HOME

we, in the uk, never closed the borders.

the artist formerly known as melancholia

edengowon
24 minutes ago, ToxicHot said:

Honestly what is the point of complaining about them traveling? :bear: I don’t agree with it either but holy ****..... if they contract the virus for unnecessary travel that’s their fault. 

sadly they can also contribute to the transportation of new variants, by disobeying quarantine guidelines, they can spread the virus recklessly to others and are also going to a city for justin's birthday whilst people in that city can't even see their own parents.

Quartz

Why isn't anyone talking about him just turning 27. He's YOUNGER than me ffs. Never knew that

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

androiduser

do fans here realize that Justin in Paris is as likely to spread Covid-19 as Gaga is in Rome?

Actually, while she is filming without the mask, Gaga is actually more likely to be problematic.

edengowon
11 minutes ago, androiduser said:

do fans here realize that Justin in Paris is as likely to spread Covid-19 as Gaga is in Rome?

Actually, while she is filming without the mask, Gaga is actually more likely to be problematic.

she's working, and the movie industry is something that's been affected by the pandemic, he's having a little birthday funsies.

androiduser
3 minutes ago, Autumn said:

she's working, and the movie industry is something that's been affected by the pandemic, he's having a little birthday funsies.

NRJ implied that he will also work on something in Paris, and besides, people who get sick don't care if they got sick from foreigners who are filming a movie or having a birthday bash.

Justin Drew Bieber

“Justin Bieber goes to Paris” 55 replies

“Justin Bieber announces new single”

4 replies 

:flop:

Archived