💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Justin Bieber with wife travelled to Paris, fans threatened with arrest

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Justin Bieber was spotted enjoying the sights and sounds of Paris, France on Monday, as he celebrated his 27th birthday.

Justin was also seen at the city's flagship Louis Vuitton store, before making his way to the Disney Store. 

The star has travelled to the City of Light with his 24-year-old model wife Hailey.

Three days earlier, the couple looked as loved up as ever when they stepped out together for a romantic meal at West Hollywood's Catch in Los Angeles.

source

39903080-0-image-m-60_1614604483362.jpg39903108-0-image-a-21_1614603754413.jpg
kiz001dsd.jpg

source
justin-bieber.jpg

kreska.jpg

Police were forced into action on Tuesday after dozens of Justin Bieber fans disregarded current health and safety guidelines by gathering outside his Paris hotel. 

Justin presence in France generated a stir among fans, with many carelessly flouting social distancing measures to get a glimpse of their idol

The mass gathering prompted local police to step in, with 40 officers called to disperse a crowd of more than 150 bystanders. 

The police asked the fans to evacuate the street within 15 minutes, after that they would arrest the fans for illegal gathering because of the COVID.

source

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Awakened M

That blue-yellow pic is lovely.

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

Teletubby
Just now, Mindblown said:

Are boarders not....closed???? HOW is this possible?

money ?

alsemanche

Love how he decides whether to cover his nose with his mask or not depending on his mood :yennefer: 

How tf is this essential travel them to be able to enter France anyway? F*ck irresponsible and selfish rich celebrities 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Lighter
6 minutes ago, Mindblown said:

Are boarders not....closed???? HOW is this possible?

Najoua Belyzel

Justin coming in Paris is a blessing :pray:

I am feeling immune now :pray:

haters stop complaining :pray:

FREEPALESTINE

they look so gooooood. what are these sunglasses ?? does anybody knows?? <3333

ballerios

idk why yall pressed lol .. he went there for a celebration

if you just hidin behind keyboard saying that you are pressed with corona alibi .. bruh get a life

so many people already moved on .. and still doin the protocol .. its their risk lol none of your business 

Bolkins

I find it offensive they have traveled but even more so that those cargo jeans are back 

Teletubby
13 minutes ago, pillos said:

idk why yall pressed lol .. he went there for a celebration

if you don't have money and just hidin behind keyboard saying that you are pressed with corona alibi .. bruh get a life

so many people already moved on .. and still doin the protocol .. its their risk lol none of your business 

♦ All travel to and from countries outside the European space is prohibited, unless there are pressing grounds for travel.
Birthday celebration is for sure not pressing ground for travel.
https://www.diplomatie.gouv.fr/en/coming-to-france/coronavirus-advice-for-foreign-nationals-in-france/

They also didn't self-quarantine at all, they were seen is Los Angeles in Friday and yesterday in Paris. 
♦ After you travel, get tested 3–5 days after travel AND stay home to self-quarantine for 7 days after travel. source

Archived