Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Justin Bieber with wife travelled to Paris, fans threatened with arrest

Teletubby

Featured Posts

alsemanche
9 minutes ago, pillos said:

idk why yall pressed lol .. he went there for a celebration

if you don't have money and just hidin behind keyboard saying that you are pressed with corona alibi .. bruh get a life

so many people already moved on .. and still doin the protocol .. its their risk lol none of your business 

Because people aren't being allowed to join their families and partners in France because it's not essential according to the rules but these rich idiots are free to come and go as they please and no one bats a lash. It's hypocritical and unfair (not to mention illegal lol). Add to that the risks that come with travelling and potentially bringing the virus with them or a new variant of it and infecting others, and you get your answer. But sure blame it on people being BiTtEr and PrEsSeD because they're poor.

Soft, soothing, and succulent

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Roboboy

*in britney voice* cool yeah interesting cool really different and fresh and fun and strong cool yeah cool

gumzy3000

So many offended people in these threads. He is travelling with his wife and its not like they are going to a party. Its not essential travel like Gaga travelling to Rome to shoot a movie, but this is still low risk and he is wearing a mask.

You all need to calm down. 

trolly troll troll

ballerios
8 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

Because people aren't being allowed to join their families and partners in France because it's not essential according to the rules but these rich idiots are free to come and go as they please and no one bats a lash. It's hypocritical and unfair (not to mention illegal lol). Add to that the risks that come with travelling and potentially bringing the virus with them or a new variant of it and infecting others, and you get your answer. But sure blame it on people being BiTtEr and PrEsSeD because they're poor.

so yeah if its illegal so let the police and everyone deal with them ... we don't have to be pressed about anything am i rite? and yeah justin bieber is really hated in twitter community and even GGD lol 

Chuckles
7 minutes ago, gumzy3000 said:

So many offended people in these threads. He is travelling with his wife and its not like they are going to a party. Its not essential travel like Gaga travelling to Rome to shoot a movie, but this is still low risk and he is wearing a mask.

You all need to calm down. 

Gaga is going for work. While it is not essential work, most countries are allowing filing to take place since their work can't be done online. They have been filming non-stop in places around the United Kingdom, some streets of Glasgow were closed this week for the same purpose.

alsemanche
2 minutes ago, pillos said:

so yeah if its illegal so let the police and everyone deal with them ... we don't have to be pressed about anything am i rite? and yeah justin bieber is really hated in twitter community and even GGD lol 

its not about him in particular... have you not seen the other threads dragging other celebrities like Dua and Madonna for doing the same in the middle of a pandemic? Their travels are not essential and they only get away with it because they'er rich and famous. That doesn't make it right or acceptable, especially when so many other 'regular'  people have more essential travels to make and are not allowed to make them. People have every right to be angry at this. And obviously the police and the state won't do anything about it imagine... they allowed them entry in the first place 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Guillaume Hamon
3 minutes ago, gumzy3000 said:

Its not essential travel like Gaga travelling to Rome to shoot a movie

Valid point but a professional project that gonna creates at least tens of job is a way more valid reason to travel than a celebration you do just to please yourself tho.

4 minutes ago, pillos said:

It's a pop culture forum, it's made to exchange views on pop culture and doing so isn't necessarily being "pressed" lol. You making assumptions about members here being bitter poor people is the most pressed thing I saw in this thread. :/

ballerios
Just now, Guillaume Hamon said:

Valid point but a professional project that gonna creates at least tens of job is a way more valid reason to travel than a celebration you do just to please yourself tho.

It's a pop culture forum, it's made to exchange views on pop culture and doing so isn't necessarily being "pressed" lol. You making assumptions about members here being bitter poor people is the most pressed thing I saw in this thread. :/

i'm sorry if it come across like that hehe.. but sometimes people be pressed about anything and that's not cool 

chromaticainmyhead

celebs losing their patience is so 2021

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

CyanDante

And my friend's sister and her husband have been in Paris since the lockdown. They couldn't even come to India to attend her own sister's wedding. They are now having to seek special permission from the embassy so that they can visit their parents' home. :awkney: which probably might not even get approved. :messga:

But hey Happy Birthday! :vegas:

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ

Can we just make a big topic titled, "WE HATE TRAVELERS," and then we can move on with our busy lives :yennefer:

Agunimon

Is COVID not enough for this boy that he has to create another pandemic?

Screen-Shot-2021-03-01-at-10-06-27-AM.pn

We should create a celebrity mega-thread for all the ones who travel during the pandemic.

Henri Bardot

despite the pandemic, who the **** decides to celebrate their birthday in paris?? :flop:

having the money justin has, i would’ve chosen a better destination with less cameras, paparazzis and people lmao. 

choices i guess

pooiota

ARTPOP
37 minutes ago, pillos said:

so many people already moved on

Moved on from what??? The virus doesn’t care if we moved on or not..

They can’t check individually who is traveling for work (or a valid reason), but a high profile person like him can be controlled (in theory, but money speaks)

Btw most of us can afford travelling but this is nothing to do with that. It is the status privilege celebrities  are abusing and they deserve to be dragged for it. 
It doesn’t mean if something is legal it is moral.

COME ON GAYS!!

Archived