Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Fans concerned of age difference between Billie Eilish and her ex

Teletubby

Featured Posts

I’m so confused cause I see so many point of views on this and I don’t know what’s technically legal and stuff

I think the rule of thumb is 5 years gap is legal in Canada after 16?

But also I’m 19 and I feel bad if I find out a cute guy is 17 lol

But then you have people dating 16 years old at 22, some people say that’s ok

But I also saw people saying 24 dating a 19 years old was creepy

So what’s the general consensus ladies :oprah:

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ItWasntLaauv

It’s one bus stop away from p*doville imo, it’s not hard to date someone who’s not a minor, this whole adult dating a teen behavior is f*cking weird. The only case I can accept it is if it’s a year or two apart. I just don’t get it because as soon as I turned 18, I was immediately turned off from dating anyone 17 and younger.

Cello

When I was 16, me and my girl friends were starting to date guys and usually they would be the same age or 1 year older than us. I had a friend at that time dating a 20 year old and he would hang out with us 16 year olds and we found it pretty creepy. 22 would have been even weirder. I think there is quite a significant difference in life experience between those ages.

As long as Billie was okay with it though, it's a bit of a grey area and different for different people I guess. 

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

Jose P

Pedophilia is when someone is attracted to prepubescent kids, something Billie wasn’t when she was with him. It’s certainly very questionable and creepy tbh, but not pedophilia if we go by the actual definition of the term.

BlingNotTheMusic

I was 15, saying I was 18, dating a 24yo. (This was also 16 years ago)

People are people. Leave Billie and G alone.

Economy
3 hours ago, GagaSine said:

I just don’t understand why adult men want relationships with teen girls. It reeks of immaturity or insecurity.

I get that but 24 and 19 isnt always that terrible in my opinion. Depends too on maturity level tho

Borislshere

Leave it to gagadaily to defend grown men (22) dating teenagers (16). Y'all are about just as weird as this man. Not surprised though. Y'all have a lot of questionable opinions on here 

bloody g

when you're 17, 22 years old seems like a lifetime but honestly it feels the same.... however when I was 21 I talked to a 17 years old for awhile and it felt a little bit weird

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

Lol that guy in the docu was so emotionally immature compared to Billie so regardless of age I don't see how it mattered.

Just glad Billie learnt her lesson that most men are pigs early on in life.

M i K E Y

I’m Starting to date someone who’s 6 years older than me. I don’t see the problem. Personally I like mid 20s men cause they’re grown than boys in my age. 

Archived