💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Fans concerned of age difference between Billie Eilish and her ex

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Billie Eilish had a boyfriend in 2018 and 2019, and managed to keep it a secret from literally the entire world. 

Billie opened up about her relationship with Brandon Quention Adams (who she calls Q) in her Apple TV+ documentary The World's a Little Blurry.
“I just wasn’t happy, and I didn’t want the same things he wanted, and I don’t think that’s fair for him,"
"I don’t think you should be in a relationship super excited about certain things that the other person couldn’t care less about. I don’t think that’s fair to you. I didn’t think that was fair to him. And there was just a lack of effort, I think. I literally was just like, ‘Dude, you don’t even have enough love to love yourself. You can’t love me, dude. And you don’t. You think you do.’”

source

Q was born five years before Billie—making him 24 to her 19. Some fans have voiced concerns about their age difference on Twitter.

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

• Teletubby changed the title to Fans concerned of age difference between Billie Eilish and her ex
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagaSine

I just don’t understand why adult men want relationships with teen girls. It reeks of immaturity or insecurity.

ballerios

bruh its only 5 years apart lol .. why yall be mad about it 

twitter stan be reachin so hard this pandemic .. yall goin to hell for sure 

Franch Toast

The age difference isn't anything, but it's the fact that she was still a teenager and he wasn't. That gives me the creeps. 

She/Her/Hers

edengowon

it's a little gross, and it does give me the creeps, but it isn't pedophilia.

the artist formerly known as melancholia

People need to STOP calling everyone a p*do!

I believe that every p*do deserves death sentence! Many people I know share that believe. Don’t you do feel like that too?

Would you say that Billie Eilish‘s ex (22) would deserve death sentence for dating a 17 year old? 

thatfoxyfeeling

I didn't think their relationship was genuine at all, think it was more of a show for the camera while they were filming the documentary. Her parents are really protective so I highly doubt he even got past first base. :billie:

SwissMonster

I’m always conflicted with those relationships.

I had a lot of friends back when I was 16/17 having “older” boyfriends. Some of them are still together. And nowadays nobody cares about the difference anymore.

well, a difficult topic but I don’t think that its THAT bad here. Its not like she was 15 and he was 46. Especially men tend to be a kid/teen in their heads for a little longer :billie:

A bit creepy but for sure not pedophilia and for sure not worthy of a big drama

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

Queen Bitch

I always wonder why some grown men are attracted to people that age (16-17 years old). But if they're both above the age of consent (I don't know what the AOC is where Billie's from), I'm not really against it either. I just find it strange.

That being said it's definitely not pedophilia. There is this bizarre trend where people love to misuse that term. As if pedophilia just means anything you find a bit creepy. 

xoxo Craig
2 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

22 is still pretty young. People need to stop calling everyone a p*do.

Agreed. If the guy was 42, then there would be some questions raised. But 21/22 is literally a very young adult

End Racism Now

Demoncore

In my opinion, and based on personal experience, this is not okay--people at the age of 19 are still not completely emotionally and mentally developed compared to an adult, so they are more susceptible to riskier situations and people that can groom them further.

I also don't think a 24 year old man has any business hanging around a 19 year old girl, let alone dating them; why can't he find a woman his age, hm? It's more telling of the type of person he is if that's the case.

EDIT:

Didn't read all of it--she was 16?! She was a minor still that dude is gross af.

Archived