game

Pokemon Brilliant Diamond / Shining Pearl [OUT NOW]

bionic

Featured Posts

Lion Heart
On 2/26/2021 at 3:02 PM, PopEmergency said:

seems like they are actually based on platinum

Oooh nice.

But this is Masuda's Pokemon, so knowing him and his company, it's probably just a blonde woman. :triggered:

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bionic

you’ll all be glad to hear that there is going to be a bdsp mega evolution toy set, so probably will be in the games

buy bionic

21 minutes ago, gypsy Hero said:

Cant wait for the „Rusty Platinum“ DLC :icega:

The platinum story will probably be a dlc

But I would be ok with that 

It's ILCA developing it so I am not really afraid 

RAMROD

Hummm, is it wrong if I am more interested with the that other game for 2022? The potential seems endless :poot:

Still not happy with Chespin erasure but I can definitely make it work with Rowlet :giggle:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

shoful
10 hours ago, bionic said:

I’ll do some digging 

I really wanna play SS/HG and OR/AS! I feel like it would be so easy to port that over. Kinda crazy it hasn’t been done yet

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

PopEmergency
10 hours ago, bionic said:

you’ll all be glad to hear that there is going to be a bdsp mega evolution toy set, so probably will be in the games

:what:

did any pics leak for this? a quick google search didn't work

EDIT: nevermind, i found this:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/gamerant.com/rumor-pokemon-brilliant-diamond-shining-pearl-might-mega-evolutions/amp/

Supersonic

I've never played the orginals because I wasn't allowed to as a child, but I've become a huge pokÊnerd in my adulthood. I'm so eggsited to go into the remake knowing nothing, playing it with child-like curiousity and intuition. :bradley:

bionic
1 hour ago, shoful said:

I really wanna play SS/HG and OR/AS! I feel like it would be so easy to port that over. Kinda crazy it hasn’t been done yet

It will be easy to port over (especially as gens 1-2 can be ported onto 3DS). Can't find any other news on it beyond 1 source which falsely "leaked" the schedule of the Pokemon Presents, so doesn't look like its happening :noparty: 

buy bionic

bionic

Looking at this, what BDSP needs is shadows and sillhouette lines

buy bionic

Meruk Holland

The main criticism I've been hearing from a lot of my friends is that they wanted SwSh art style in the Sinnoh region, and that they really don't like the chibi overworld models and oversatured battle models. And it makes me wonder how much creative freedom ILCA was given over the games while developing them. Like, is is possible that GameFreak is pointing out that ILCA is developing this game so they can say "It's not our fault if the games didn't meet expectations, we're busy working on Legends: Arceus!"?

RAMROD

:oprah:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• bionic changed the title to Pokemon Brilliant Diamond / Shining Pearl [OUT NOW]

Archived