Lady Gaga’s dog walker shot, dogs stolen

Teletubby

Featured Posts

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tinnitus15
1 minute ago, JohnnyVersace said:

I think it's a bit extreme and inappropriate to wish death on these people. 

I agree but who are they to decide to take Ryan’s life he’s in a critical condition now 

numb the flame
1 minute ago, JohnnyVersace said:

While I don’t ever want to wish death upon another, stealing someone else’s pets is one thing but shooting them then stealing their pets is another. 

2 minutes ago, LaLa said:

I can't watch the video, even reading TMZ's description is too much. I feel so sick over this whole thing, I can't imagine poor Gaga omg. He was friends with her whole team, they all must be beside themselves 

I really hope they can postpone filming for now to go back and be with him and Asia.

MonsterJay
Just now, Jed said:

Please dont watch the footage guys i wish i hadnt

Same :cryga:

Poor Ryan! 
This whole situation is so sad :messga:

The hours keep passing and all I can think about is how Gaga must be feeling with each moment without answers and also hoping she's not beating herself over Ryan's state. I can't focus on anything.

ThatCanadian

I didn’t think there would be audio. It sent a shiver down my spine.

i feel so terribly sad for Ryan first having to live with that trauma and then for Gaga and her babies 😭😭 

this is all so much. This world is beyond repair

JohnnyVersace
1 minute ago, Concertaholic said:

But they literally wished death on Ryan :oprah:

Just now, Tinnitus15 said:

I agree but who are they to decide to take Ryan’s life he’s in a critical condition now 

Just now, numb the flame said:

While I don’t ever want to wish death upon another, stealing someone else’s pets is one thing but shooting them then stealing their pets is another. 

I'm sorry, but life in prison, even 20-40 years is a severe sentence. The death penalty is generally used for murderers, not attempted murder or kidnapping. Wishing them death is completely delusional and weird. 

2 minutes ago, Jed said:

Please dont watch the footage guys i wish i hadnt

Yeah, I honestly don't recommend watching unless you are in the Cali area or think you might have a lead identifying the car/robbers. I watched and it ruined my day.

4 minutes ago, JohnnyVersace said:

Hmmm I don’t. When you try to take someone else’s life I think your life becomes less valuable. I know that sounds harsh but the world is a horrible place and far too many bad things happen to good people. If you are caught for attempting to end someone’s life then the death penalty is 100% justified in my opinion. 

Cameltoe Chariot
Just now, JohnnyVersace said:

I'm sorry, but life in prison, even 20-40 years is a severe sentence. The death penalty is generally used for murderers, not attempted murder or kidnapping. Wishing them death is completely delusional and weird. 

Oh my god can we not turn this thread into another morality argument? People are upset and saying intense sh*t because of their emotions. This is a huge f*cking deal and no one needs your opinions on capital punishment right now.

FfFfFfFF

Once again it was proven to me how Facebook users can be very stupid and judgemental. :bear: What is it so hard to understand that she naturally offered money to bring her dogs back? Do people assume that Ryan won't get any help from Gaga? If they knew a thing about him they'd know that he would also probably care for the dogs as well more than immediate justice. 

10 minutes ago, Concertaholic said:

This is why we have the death penalty, those pos scum bags don’t deserve to live if they do something this malicious. I hope they get caught and are put in the chair! 🤬

While I understand your anger, the electric chair isn't a thing anymore, it's lethal injection. I actually don't think the electric chair was ever a thing in cally. And even if they're caught and convicted they're not going to give the death penalty for attempted murder or for stealing. At most they'll maybe get 20 to 30 years. 

"back to you, f*cker"

Archived