💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why do people on here try to erase Gagas bisexuality?

Chromatica Island

Featured Posts

"erase"

"a couple of people here said"

the drama :cryga: who cares what people say, she knows herself, that matters

Too many people here with moral superiority complex.

js4754394o9823

Y'all are dragging Gaga and calling her straight in threads where she/someone is saying she's bi

But now when someone is calling y'all out, silence and pretending it never happened

Oh god... 

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

js4754394o9823
3 hours ago, Miky said:

"erase"

"a couple of people here said"

the drama :cryga: who cares what people say, she knows herself, that matters

Who cares... idk, maybe people who are experiencing the same thing and are being called straight by LGBT community and alienated, because they are dating opposite sex right now? Idk..

LittleMonster20

I guess it’s because people, including me, have a hard time picturing her with a woman.

But regardless of all of that, if she says she’s bisexual, she’s bisexual and it’s not up to us to decide that.

Bolkins

I have a female friend who is turned on by women and is open to threesomes etc, but doesn’t necessarily seek it out or sees herself having 1-on-1/relationships with a female. She wouldn’t class her self as bisexual, but if you really wanted to label her she would fall in that category. 

I feel Gaga’s sexuality falls somewhere on the spectrum where my friend’s does, she is open to it but most definitely prefers men and is satisfied by being with guys only. I think there is a fine line with placing yourself within the struggles of LGBT issues when you only dip a toe and that’s maybe why Gaga doesn’t really bring it up as much now. 

js4754394o9823
8 minutes ago, Bolkins said:

I have a female friend who is turned on by women and is open to threesomes etc, but doesn’t necessarily seek it out or sees herself having 1-on-1/relationships with a female. She wouldn’t class her self as bisexual, but if you really wanted to label her she would fall in that category. 

I feel Gaga’s sexuality falls somewhere on the spectrum where my friend’s does, she is open to it but most definitely prefers men and is satisfied by being with guys only. I think there is a fine line with placing yourself within the struggles of LGBT issues when you only dip a toe and that’s maybe why Gaga doesn’t really bring it up as much now. 

She stopped briging it up because people were dragging her everytime.

She acknowledged it on pride in 2019

Archived