Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
other

John Travolta's House In Ocala, Florida

RAMROD

Featured Posts

RAMROD

That is different kind of luxury.

It got its own airplane runways, and he is also have a private Boeing 707 sponsored by Qantas. 

Even any Presidents or Kings and Queens don't have this kind of house. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

RAMROD
1 minute ago, bionic said:

Money can't buy you class :vegas: 

I kean, yes, but also wonder how many hennies he had been Zaddy for? I heard he is one of us. :giggle:

GagaSine

I never understand the point of huge houses :wtfga: I would get paranoid and afraid that strangers were hiding in every room. Also obviously they have housekeeping but imagine cleaning that house! I get exhausted cleaning my tiny apartment.

RAMROD
2 minutes ago, GagaSine said:

I never understand the point of huge houses :wtfga: I would get paranoid and afraid that strangers were hiding in every room. Also obviously they have housekeeping but imagine cleaning that house! I get exhausted cleaning my tiny apartment.

Maybe celebs are mostly claustrophobic, who knows? :giggle:

FATCAT

I could never. I'd buy an apartment building before I ever buy a giant mansion. 

Purr more, hiss less.

River
3 minutes ago, GagaSine said:

Like I don't want to walk 20 minutes just to pee

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

FATCAT
Just now, River said:

Like I don't want to walk 20 minutes just to pee

I feel like in a house that big, you could walk in any random direction and always be 1 min away from a toilet haha

Purr more, hiss less.

RAMROD
2 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

I could never. I'd buy an apartment building before I ever buy a giant mansion. 

You mean the whole building? That is just the same as mansion only goes vertical :giggle:

River
1 minute ago, GagaSine said:

Well that’s why they have 8 bathrooms :lolga:

I have 2 and I still need to walk 2.5 minutes :messga:

My apartment is pretty big and I hate it, the living room is so big my dog made it his own house

FATCAT
1 minute ago, RAMROD said:

You mean the whole building? That is just the same as mansion only goes vertical :giggle:

I'd be renting out except for my penthouse, obviously not gonna miss that windfall of investment opportunity :teehee:

Purr more, hiss less.

FATCAT
2 minutes ago, River said:

I have 2 and I still need to walk 2.5 minutes :messga:

My apartment is pretty big and I hate it, the living room is so big my dog made it his own house

I want a 2br/2ba so bad, but I can't justify the cost just for a home office. I've got plenty of room for it in my current bedroom, and I'm not "needing" more, just *desire* more

Purr more, hiss less.

River
7 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

I want a 2br/2ba so bad, but I can't justify the cost just for a home office. I've got plenty of room for it in my current bedroom, and I'm not "needing" more, just *desire* more

It's really depends on your job really, my husband is a Math professor and teaches and does research so he needs his own place for all the books and for the silence.

We have 3 bedrooms, 1 main and 2 offices for each, mine goes for the gaming so I have the big tv and all the consoles and the gay geek room :laughga:

LaLuna
22 minutes ago, GagaSine said:

Same. I don't get rich people and their obsession with huge mansions. It's like an unspoken rule that if you're rich you just have to have a big house. Like, why? Just because you can afford it? So you can show off your wealth? Plus you're paying housekeeping to clean rooms you never even use, like what's the point?

Personally I much prefer smaller, cozy houses. 

Archived