đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Meghan and Harry won't return as working members of the Royal Family

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex will not return as working members of the Royal Family, Buckingham Palace has said.

The Queen confirmed that the couple would not "continue with the responsibilities and duties that come with a life of public service".

Prince Harry and Meghan will return their honorary military appointments and Royal patronages.

They said they would offer to support the organisations they have represented and that "service is universal".

source
sas.jpg
https://www.royal.uk/buckingham-palace-statement-duke-and-duchess-sussex

39489388-9278295-image-a-33_161373805721
source

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

• Teletubby changed the title to Meghan and Harry won't return as working members of the Royal Family
Better Day

At least they are not part of the corrupt outdated royal family. Put them all out in the street. 

Together You And I!

bionic

I wish they’d just go away. They keep saying they want privacy then do an Oprah interview, go on promotional tours round the world. Nobody cares! Get a real job

buy bionic

Good. They're both hypocrites claiming they want to keep their private life private and at every opportunity Meghans friends would talk to the reporters (what kind of friends would do that) and now an Oprah/Netflix deal.

Meghan is using Harry as a stepping tool for Hollywood fame and eventually for child support.

5 minutes ago, bionic said:

I wish they’d just go away. They keep saying they want privacy then do an Oprah interview, go on promotional tours round the world. Nobody cares! Get a real job

Exactly this. There's going to be a docu with James Corden too. 

They should have just been cut off a year ago. How were they ever going to be part time royals while living in Montecito and earning millions from Netflix and Spotify. They're both ridiculous  spoilt drama queens. I swear Meghan never stops acting. She's living her fantasy lifetime movie. 

Teletubby
5 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

Exactly this. There's going to be a docu with James Corden too. 

I read James Charles:ladyhaha:

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

9 minutes ago, 777777777777777777 said:

I read James Charles:ladyhaha:

I wouldnt be shocked to see Meghan doin a makeup tutorial with James Charles

Better Day
2 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

I wouldnt be shocked to see Meghan doin a makeup tutorial with James Charles

Don’t put it past her

Together You And I!

If you look into this further, they actually wanted to be half in and half out of the Royal Family. There's a handful of titles Harry wanted to keep, some of which include financial support. But the Royals are right that you do have to work for them, despite what people assume they do.

So, effectively it's the Royal Family that said they won't be working with Harry and Meghan. 

I sympathize with Meghan's poor treatment by the press, it's terrible. But you kinda know what you're marrying into. 

I think things will smooth out if/when William becomes King. Either that or we'll end up a republic.

And in all fairness, the Queen is iconic and deserves full respect. :ohwell:

Archived