💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Lana Del Rey has an album full of country covers (Mojo interview)

FfFfFfFF

Featured Posts

FfFfFfFF

It appears that a new Lana Del Rey interview came out and it includes lots of references to new music. Namely, fans found out that:

She has a cover album of country songs and other folk songs.

7w1o09zm79h61.jpg?width=960&crop=smart&a

In "Dance Til We Die" she sings "I've been covering Joni and dancing with Joan"

The song 'Not All Who Wanders Are Lost" has a high thrill and reminds Lana of "Cinderella in the movie, where she's holding the blue bird"

"Wild At Heart" has a similar theme about being untameable as the title track has

"Breaking Up Slowly" is about the relationship of Tammy Wynette and George Jones and the "Breaking up slowly is a hard thing to do"-line was made up during a conversation Nikki (Lane) and Lana had in a hotel room. Her and Nikki actually wrote 4 more songs together

All credit goes to Reddit

shoful

Sure she does! Remember the covers album she was gonna drop in December  

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

Gagas lil monster
13 minutes ago, Lady Papa said:

Great, finally an album that will sound different. All of her albums sound exactly the same

I listen to like 5 of her songs (Video Games, Summer Time Sadness, Gods and Monsters, blue jeans and national anthem) and I will admit they all sound similiar.

With Peace and love

Mugiwara No Luffy
17 minutes ago, Lady Papa said:

Great, finally an album that will sound different. All of her albums sound exactly the same

omg the lack of taste and musical knowledge....

2 minutes ago, Gagas lil monster said:

I listen to like 5 of her songs (Video Games, Summer Time Sadness, Gods and Monsters, blue jeans and national anthem) and I will admit they all sound similiar.

none of those sounds the same, only production wise 

Gagas lil monster
4 minutes ago, Mugiwara No Luffy said:

omg the lack of taste and musical knowledge....

none of those sounds the same, only production wise 

I mean the production and sound wise except maybe national anthem. But I LOVE the sound so I'm not complaining 

With Peace and love

28 minutes ago, Gagas lil monster said:

Ofc they sound the same since they are from the same album/era. Her other albums are totally different

Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020

45 minutes ago, Lady Papa said:

Mental illness :wtf:

Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020

Archived