Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Sarah Silverman apologizes to Britney Spears

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

JusKeepBreathin
4 hours ago, Lady Papa said:

I can't believe how Britney was shamed for the 2007 VMAs and nobody even talks about how her entire performance was scrapped the day before because of Criss Angel :fatcat: A man used to never take the blame for anything, wow

Do you imagine the amount of stress for her to perform on a show doing a new routine because some dude canceled on her last minute on her comeback album? Wow this news totally shook me. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Squidward T

This is honestly getting ridiculous. All this attention is the last thing Britney needs. The girl most likely has Bipolar Disorder. This disorder is lifelong and never goes away. Just leave the poor girl alone and let her I've her life. The public has no business intersecting into what is a personal family matter. 

Chromatican
2 minutes ago, Midnightrush891 said:

Because she is just squirrel in my world, it actually is.

It's really not, it's only between Sarah and Britney at this point.

Midnightrush891
5 minutes ago, Chromatican said:

It's really not, it's only between Sarah and Britney at this point.

Relax, take a chill pill 

Oriane

Ok, I usually don't care much about these apologies, as it's obvious that a good half of them are forced and not sincere since they only apologize after people ask them, so usually I just think "whatever, maybe they mean it, maybe they don't, there's nothing else we can do at that point".

But I have never seen an apology sounding so fake. I don't know her well so maybe it's just the way she talks and behaves in general but this just looks like bad acting. She looks like she's half laughing during the thing, actually it just looks like part of a comedy skit? I don't know, everything in her facial expressions say "ok, let's get this over with and say what they want me to say".

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

8 hours ago, PartySick said:

OT: I was never mad at Sarah 

I was 

it’s fine to make a joke about someone but she brought kids into it and that was unacceptable never liked her or watched anything she’s in after the vmas 

Chromatican
32 minutes ago, Oriane said:

Ok, I usually don't care much about these apologies, as it's obvious that a good half of them are forced and not sincere since they only apologize after people ask them, so usually I just think "whatever, maybe they mean it, maybe they don't, there's nothing else we can do at that point".

But I have never seen an apology sounding so fake. I don't know her well so maybe it's just the way she talks and behaves in general but this just looks like bad acting. She looks like she's half laughing during the thing, actually it just looks like part of a comedy skit? I don't know, everything in her facial expressions say "ok, let's get this over with and say what they want me to say".

Yeah I think you’re reading into this a bit. I think Sarah does seem legitimately regretful about her joke at Britney’s expense. She did a pretty heartfelt apology about other controversial things she’s done like a skit involving black face. Her style is like this, but she admits her faults. 

Gimme More
10 hours ago, PartySick said:

As an aside, it's Britney's struggles and how she's overcome them and still fighting that makes me stan/love her :kara: the music has always been good but the woman behind it is a real inspiring image of strength.

Okay now this comment really got me in my feels :bradley:

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Guillaume Hamon
12 hours ago, Economy said:

And on this site too. A huge number of ppl here ripped her to shreds. And im sure many of those individuals are now "cancelling" others who didnt do her justice acting like they were never a part of it

Hypocritical twats :madge:

Back then it seems like a big majority found it funny and now a big majority swear they were ashamed of how people behaved towards Britney back then... A lot of people are lying indeed.

Chromatography
18 hours ago, Wolf Boy said:

“Too late”

”Isn’t sincere”

”Betrayer of womankind”

”She should personally say sorry”

“CancelledT”

“What about Janet”

That’s about all of what this forum has to offer in one post, so lock this thread.

you are very hostile on every britney thread. maybe stop clicking on them, will be good for your mental health.

Archived