💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Jared Leto's Joker Is Alive For Justice League (Synder's Cut)

RAMROD

Featured Posts

RAMROD

Joker-first-look-embed.jpg

Jared Leto’s clown prince was not part of Snyder’s original plan before walking away from the movie in 2017 amid a clash with Warner Bros. leadership and grief over a family tragedy, but when HBO Max offered him the chance to finalize his own cut of the movie, the director had a few things he wanted to add to the long-awaited #Snydercut. Batman’s nemesis was one of them. “The Joker is really the only thing that I thought of in retrospect,” Snyder tells Vanity Fair. “But I will say that it was always my intention to bring Joker into that world.”

Full article:

https://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/2021/02/jared-leto-joker-justice-league-zack-snyder?mbid=social_twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_brand=vf&utm_source=twitter&utm_social-type=owned

Finally can see him in full glory, I hope.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ AND I'M VICTORIA, MALCOLM! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

JusKeepBreathin

F_ck I'm so excited for this Joker. Thank God Jared was able to redeem himself. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Reality

I mean, it looks very good. I just hope that it's a good performance, I'm just kinda over the whole "Snyder Cut" thing.

🃏🖤👹

So just call it Justice League 2nd Trial and not Snyder's cut because it's getting more and more far from HIS original cut:emma:

And with all the reshoots, honestly, I don't think his cut is even better, or was supposed to be better back then, so many fixes and new things are added just to cover the mess of a movie and plot.

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

Kadikaado

That's a disaster, he was terrible in Suicide Squad, they should exorcize his performance.

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.

9 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

F_ck I'm so excited for this Joker. Thank God Jared was able to redeem himself. 

1 minute ago, KanyeWest said:

It's his last chance to redeem himself

chicago blackhawks hockey GIF

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

JusKeepBreathin
Just now, good said:

chicago blackhawks hockey GIF

Well the movie hasn't been released yet. So I guess I'm the one who oversold it. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

AndrewGr
4 hours ago, Kadikaado said:

That's a disaster, he was terrible in Suicide Squad, they should exorcize his performance.

He is a great actor, I don't think anyone can doubt that. They did him dirty in SS considering they only showed a tiny potion of his scenes, so obviously his performance didn't make sense. 

Archived