Blackout19 16,334 Posted May 21 Share Posted May 21 i am a free woman. ○● 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Duella Dvil 12,211 Posted May 21 Share Posted May 21 No 💜 www.instagram.com/theduella666 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
TheSine 6,975 Posted May 21 Share Posted May 21 WHAT??!! I listen to this song 24/7. Finally a song on this site that I listen to. 💛 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
loveandpeace 2,271 Posted May 21 Share Posted May 21 first time lisyening to this ꕤ。˚⋆ there's only love in my heart Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Freud 6,114 Posted May 21 Share Posted May 21 Tbh, I don't think most of Gagadaily users can remember this song, cause the majority wasn't born yet. But nice to know, what Madonna and the dinosaurs listened to back in the day. 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted May 21 Share Posted May 21 I just need to look at who posted one of these threads to know the answer is always no when its created by Blackout19. Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blackout19 16,334 Posted May 21 Author Share Posted May 21 1 hour ago, Freud said: But nice to know, what Madonna and the dinosaurs listened to back in the day. i am a free woman. ○● Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blackout19 16,334 Posted May 21 Author Share Posted May 21 1 hour ago, TheSine said: WHAT??!! I listen to this song 24/7. Finally a song on this site that I listen to. great taste i am a free woman. ○● 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
shape of a rvfzme 2,012 Posted May 21 Share Posted May 21 no, but not bad song Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.