Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Grimes & lil uzi vert plan to get brain chips: “we’ll have the knowledge”

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

BUtterfield 8

lil-uzi-vert-grimes-neuralink.png?resize

Grimes and Lil Uzi Vert have never expressed much interest in boring old concepts like “being human.” Now, in the wake of Elon Musk’s announcement that his company Neuralink hopes to conduct human trials “later this year,” the pop experimenter and Baby Pluto linked up on Twitter to plan their own neural enhancements.

As previously reported, Neuralink works through “gossamer-thin wires” that could help people recover from traumatic brain or spinal cord injuries. It also has the potential to cure depression and allow users to stream music or control video screens with their minds. In a recent demonstration, a monkey was able to play video games without moving a muscle.

The two superstars made their plans to become superhumans on February 6th, after Uzi tweeted out “NEURALINK” in all-caps. Grimes responded with a short message of her own: “Let’s get brain chips.” LUV was predictably enamored with the idea, replying, “I’m ready when we doing it?”

“Let’s aim for chips by 2022,” she wrote. “It’s experimental surgery but if it succeeds we’ll have the knowledge of the Gods haha.”

Those three words, “if it succeeds,” are doing an awful lot of heavy-lifting. But assuming Musk gets an all-clear from the FDA, it would certainly be interesting to hear music from our new cyborg overlords.

Source

Chromatican

Well we are in the Age of Aquarius, the other Aquarian ages signaled the beginning of the human race differentiating from neanderthal DNA, it makes sense that humans becoming more and more infused with technology as part of our evolution will occur.

insight
Just now, Chromatican said:

Well we are in the Age of Aquarius, the other Aquarian ages signaled the beginning of the human race differentiating from neanderthal DNA, it makes sense that humans becoming more and more infused with technology as part of our evolution will occur.

How about ending world hunger, first

alsemanche

Every she says something I dislike her more and more. She really went from an anti-imperialist underground legend to.... this? 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Teletubby
8 minutes ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

“Let’s aim for chips by 2022,” she wrote. “It’s experimental surgery but if it succeeds we’ll have the knowledge of the Gods haha.”

didn't she share by tweeting about 2022 Elon's company secret ?

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Archived