Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Any hope for Chromatica Tour Paris date in July 2021?

Featured Posts

numb the flame
1 minute ago, MadreMonster said:

I would say to expect it to be cancelled. It’ll be at that middle point where it MIGHT be ok but Gaga doesn’t want to push/create a surge because of her concert. It sucks and I’m really hoping she gives us a final gift once she announces the cancellation... I’m really dreading the day.

a 10% discount code for Haus Labs :vegas: (US only obviously)

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MadreMonster
1 minute ago, numb the flame said:

a 10% discount code for Haus Labs :vegas: (US only obviously)

And clearance Gaga Oreos.

numb the flame
Just now, MadreMonster said:

And clearance Gaga Oreos.

:ladyhaha: I'd like to see a reissue of Chromatica with the songs that didn't make the cut but I doubt she will now. 

MadreMonster
Just now, numb the flame said:

:ladyhaha: I'd like to see a reissue of Chromatica with the songs that didn't make the cut but I doubt she will now. 

Yes - I feel if Covid did not happen we would have at least 6 videos, a reissue, and so many performances. But I guess the world wasn’t ready for her comeback :bradley:

GagaSine

Hope is for children on Christmas Day :sis:

jk but as i have said many times I have zero expectations of Gaga and therefore I am never disappointed :legend: i’m not banking on it at all

Juanlittlem
18 minutes ago, MadreMonster said:

Yes - I feel if Covid did not happen we would have at least 6 videos, a reissue, and so many performances. But I guess the world wasn’t ready for her comeback :bradley:

If Covid did not happen all we would have was two singles, many performances, a tour and an Enigma the re-up with some Chromatica songs. 

Not that I would complain about having many performances and a tour but Im sure thats what they were going for.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

MadreMonster
34 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

If Covid did not happen all we would have was two singles, many performances, a tour and an Enigma the re-up with some Chromatica songs. 

Not that I would complain about having many performances and a tour but Im sure thats what they were going for.

I feel like Chromatica was supposed to be visual especially with the different tribes and the interludes being so cinematic. I really feel like we would have had a lot of videos and a semi-story line. But I guess we will never know. I’m glad we got the VMA performance and the three videos. She could have just stopped after the Rain On Me video :bradley:

1 hour ago, Juanlittlem said:

I guess the point of doing a "world tour" is to leave America 'cause not everyone can afford to go there :lolga:

I mean, it just doesn’t seem realistic right now, ideally I’d just want the tour to happen as is because I already have my tickets to it :bear: but I’m also not wanting to make plans for summer 2022 when 2021 just started. I feel like Vegas will be doing shows again (at limited capacity and/or testing on site) by the summer but I’m just speculating 

3 hours ago, lg5 said:

I’d rather her cancel TCB than reschedule then announce new Vegas dates whenever they can start back in Vegas. 
I feel like enigma will be replaced with a Chromatica show and then the new jazz record can be promoted with the jazz show. Plus it’s 5,000 people in Vegas vs 50,000 people in the stadiums. 

I mean she kinda has to go back to Vegas as soon as its safe. She has contract to finish.... so it will be Vegas first and after that anything else.

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

littlepotter
6 hours ago, dynamite said:

Omg come on :toofunny:

Btw if it's cancelled you'd get to keep the ticket I'm sure :bear:

5 hours ago, DavidJP said:

I always thought that they just void the tickets and they automatically refund you?

Really? This was going to be my first time traveling ever.. and my first concert ever as well. I've never bought a ticket before so idk how it works :ladyhaha:

chaeri pls

thehanyo

I feel very positive about it. There will be enough vaccines in the US for most people by the end of March.

Quentin

I wish, would be my first concert! And being at the first Chromatica Ball, fire! She ended her last pop era in Paris, let her begin the Chromatica Ball here!

Follow every rainbow till you find your dream

I am here hoping it gets moved to like may/june 2022. Of course would love for it to happens this year but it seems delulu, luv

Archived