💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Any hope for Chromatica Tour Paris date in July 2021?

Featured Posts

Everyday i ask myself will I be able to go? I stare at my tickets and try very hard to picture July 25th 2021, which is in 5 months.

We only have 1 800 000 vaccinated in France, it's slow, very very slow, how could international fans who bought the ticket will be able to attend? Seems casi impossible to me, our borders are currently closed, the french government says that by the end of the summer, everyone will be vaccinated, sounds to me a bit too optimistic as we havent even crossed 5 million in 2 months while the UK is at 10M if im not wrong but one of the fastest in Europe. What do u guys think about that? Because with all the variants who knows if in March or April new variants appear, if everyone feels overwhelmed by it, if the spread is even bigger, if we end up in Winter 2021 the same as Winter 2020, and then boom, it's 2022 and we still have a coronavirus crisis, where many stars postponed to that date it ends up well, again too optimistic.. I feel like this will never end, I feel like this is going to last 5 years?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LittleMonster20

It’s really unpredictable at this point. Probably not but there is a small chance.

I guess we’ll just have to wait until an official announcement which has to come somewhere in the coming few months.

Pop Music

I feel probs not (but i've been holding out on my delulu hope for a 2022 rescheduled moment) 

I have been hoping so badly but it seems unlikely 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

RAMROD
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

While vaccines may be one aspect, I HIGHLY doubt that the tour has even been planned at this point in terms of production, any rehearsing etc. 

I do think that it's gonna be postponed til 2022 - otherwise would be weird to offer the VIP package as a prize for the whole Oreo contest which has only just begun.

Glamourpuss

I hope there's an announcement in the next couple of months that all dates are carried over to 2022. I've been holding out hope but I'm on the verge of giving up. I just can't see them happening this year. 

Just now, Glamourpuss said:

I hope there's an announcement in the next couple of months that all dates are carried over to 2022. I've been holding out hope but I'm on the verge of giving up. I just can't see them happening this year. 

Same, I would like a clear answer. It needs to be 2022 I could have hope for 2022 but even then..

MoonIsRising
18 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

What is this non-sense ? Americans people are worst. It's slow in France due to some political choices... 

elijahfan

Let me put it this way: I absolutely cannot picture myself or anyone in the world in a packed stadium in 5 months, and I'm pretty sure Gaga's team is aware and absolutely not in the middle of planning / rehearsing anything. If I were Gaga, if she really wants to hold on to Chromatica, I'd be planning an accompanying EP ala TFM to release in 2021, and tour for the 2 records in 2022, so that the project remains fresh and relevant in people's minds.

Then again, with our luck, I'm low-key expecting a full cancellation any day. Either way, there's no way the tour is happening as it is this summer.

numb the flame
Just now, elijahfan said:

Let me put it this way: I absolutely cannot picture myself or anyone in the world in a packed stadium in 5 months, and I'm pretty sure Gaga's team is aware and absolutely not in the middle of planning / rehearsing anything. If I were Gaga, if she really wants to hold on to Chromatica, I'd be planning an accompanying EP ala TFM to release in 2021, and tour for the 2 records in 2022, so that the project remains fresh and relevant in people's minds.

Then again, with our luck, I'm low-key expecting a full cancellation any day. Either way, there's no way the tour is happening as it is this summer.

I expected the tour to be cancelled the day I bought the tickets back in March. 

elijahfan
31 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

The French population was highly skeptical in the beginning (no more than any other nation, if you ask me), but popular opinion changed dramatically the past few weeks. The slow vaccination rate is solely due to bad rollout decisions made by the government.

Archived