• Just Dance/Summerboy
    • Bad Romance/Teeth
    • Marry The Night/The Edge of Glory
    • Aura/Applause
    • Diamond Heart/Angel Down
    • Alice/Babylon

Featured Posts

Chromatica Island

Obviously Alice - Babylon is perfection!

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

ToxicHot

I never understood why Disco Heaven was just a bonus track. Doesn’t it appear on all the editions of The Fame? :oprah:

Anyway..... this is a tough one! For me it’s between Marry the Night/The Edge of Glory and Alice/Babylon. :giveup: 

I gotta go with the Born This Way combo, I mean those songs are sooooo powerful and are amazing as openers and closers. :flutter:

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

Agunimon

I can't decide between BTW and Chromatica as a pair!!! They're both perfect within the context of their albums.

Franch Toast

I went for Alice and Babylon because they complement each other so well. 

Alice: Can you pull me out of this alive? 

Babylon: Battle for your life, Babylon!

It shows a progression––in the beginning, she doesn't know whether she can make it out of this, and by then end she's battling for her life (and presumably winning). I feel like it's the most thought-out pairing of them all. 

She/Her/Hers

PartySick
40 minutes ago, ToxicHot said:

I never understood why Disco Heaven was just a bonus track. Doesn’t it appear on all the editions of The Fame? :oprah:

Anyway..... this is a tough one! For me it’s between Marry the Night/The Edge of Glory and Alice/Babylon. :giveup: 

I gotta go with the Born This Way combo, I mean those songs are sooooo powerful and are amazing as openers and closers. :flutter:

Disco Heaven is a bop and I'm so mad it's not on Spotify :bradley:

I pick the BTW pair too. I like the ARTPOP songs more but TEOG and MTN go together like peanut butter and jelly :bradley:

Jose P
24 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Disco Heaven is a bop and I'm so mad it's not on Spotify :bradley:

I pick the BTW pair too. I like the ARTPOP songs more but TEOG and MTN go together like peanut butter and jelly :bradley:

It’s not on Spotify for you? It is for me :oprah:

Madame Goo Goo
1 hour ago, ToxicHot said:

It's not on my CD or Vinyl and IIRC it wasn't on Spotify until a few years ago

Lady Gaga doesn't owe us anything

Archived