šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Official 'Cheek To Cheek 2' Discussion Thread

danbekim

Featured Posts

JazzGa
1 minute ago, Aglaya said:

First page. So excited for this! I wonder what's going to be the title of the album.

I heard rumors years ago in 2014 that the followup was supposed to be all Cole Porter songs and titled "Red Hot and Blue" but that's probably all changed, especially since Lana once considered calling her album something similar

God created Adam and Eve, but Gį»dga collabed with BrianšŸŽŗ and StevešŸŽ·

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
numb the flame
1 minute ago, danbekim said:

I'm already saving for this era because back when Cheek To Cheek dropped I could only get the deluxe cd

considering it's meant to drop during spring that means it'll be out between March - June. My birthday is in April so I'll be using money from that to fund this + GucciĀ :messga:Ā Thatbeing said I won't go insane buying every edition. I'llĀ just buy the deluxe CD, LP and maybe the signed copy if it's available in the UK.Ā 

Schizophonic
Just now, the Devil of Pop said:

I heard rumors years ago in 2014 that the followup was supposed to be all Cole Porter songs and titled "Red Hot and Blue" but that's probably all changed, especially since Lana once considered calling her album something similar

i think thatā€™s still the case, they both mentioned it being cole porter songs.Ā 

i hope her solo song will be ā€œbe a clownā€ Ā in the version of judy garland. even if itā€™s only for the ggd memes :-)

I'm so excited for this release, however I just know Gaga isn't gonna feel as happy during this time due to the circumstances.Ā 

I wonder if we'll get any CD's and LP's? I know that the Interscope pressing plant will be open in March so maybe they will press the record then along with the pink Joanne vinyl?

Luke78619

I have never seen that photo in the OP before, she looks so gorgeous and classy :nick:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

NFRatwell
8 minutes ago, the Devil of Pop said:

Ā 

5 minutes ago, Schizophonic said:

i think thatā€™s still the case, they both mentioned it being cole porter songs.Ā 

i hope her solo song will be ā€œbe a clownā€ Ā in the version of judy garland. even if itā€™s only for the ggd memes :-)

That was 7 years ago thoughĀ :ally:Ā I donā€™t think this will be only Cole Porter songs, especially since many of the covers she sings at her Jazz and Piano show are not. I think we should expect some of those too.

numb the flame
2 minutes ago, FAME HOOKER WENCH said:

I'm so excited for this release, however I just know Gaga isn't gonna feel as happy during this time due to the circumstances.Ā 

I wonder if we'll get any CD's and LP's? I know that the Interscope pressing plant will be open in March so maybe they will press the record then along with the pink Joanne vinyl?

it will definitely be released physically. Considering Tony's audience is mostly the older generation, I doubt much of his audience are using Spotify etc and prefer the hard copiesĀ 

OhHenny2020

Iā€™m honestly really excited for this, I didnā€™t get into Cheek 2 Cheek when it came out but Iā€™m going to give it a listen in anticipation. I know people think Jazz is boring but I find it calming in a way.

Just now, numb the flame said:

it will definitely be released physically. Considering Tony's audience is mostly the older generation, I doubt much of his audience are using Spotify etc and prefer the hard copiesĀ 

I have the CD, deluxe and LP so I guess they'll just release it the same.

numb the flame
Just now, FAME HOOKER WENCH said:

I have the CD, deluxe and LP so I guess they'll just release it the same.

I think CTC was released through Tony's label, however I'm not sure on that. I can't remember if Interscope had anything to do with CTC besides allowing Gaga to record Ā it.Ā 

Girl i still haven't listened to the first cheek to cheek. I guess i will wait about 3-4 years for the next pop era

NFRatwell
Just now, Bottom said:

Girl i still haven't listened to the first cheek to cheek. I guess i will wait about 3-4 years for the next pop era

Jazz fans had to wait 7 years soĀ :bear:

Archived