šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Alicia Keys, Christina Aguilera to perform for Super Bowl LV After Party

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Verizon is producingĀ The Big Concert for Small Business, the ultimate after-party for Super Bowl LV on Sunday, February 7 at 11:00 p.m. ET.Ā www.verizonbigconcertsmallbiz.com
Hosted by Tiffany Haddish and featuring performances by Alicia Keys, Brandi Carlile, Brittany Howard, Christina Aguilera, Eric Church, H.E.R., Jazmine Sullivan, Luke Bryan and Miley Cyrus.
The concert will be livestreamed on Yahoo, Fios, @Verizon on Twitter, Twitch, YouTube and TikTok, and broadcasted on BET, CBS Sports Network, CMT, MTV2 and MTV Live, as well as aired on iHeart and Sirius. The event is curated and produced by Roc Nation.

https://www.verizon.com/about/news/verizon-helping-1-million-small-businesses-through

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Xoxo Adriana

lol imagine if Xtina does a justice for bionic performance and kicks the show off with "I'm not cockyyyy....I just luvvv mahself....BITCH!"

tenor.gif

5 minutes ago, Agunimon said:

Miley Cyrus is performing and you headlined the thread withĀ Alicia Keys?Ā :bear:

because they were recently added, I think. Miley etc. have been announced a while ago.

āŸ” ā‹† Ėšļ½”ā‹†šŸ¦¢ā‹† Ėšļ½”ā‹†āŸ”

Teletubby
9 minutes ago, Agunimon said:

Miley Cyrus is performing and you headlined the thread withĀ Alicia Keys?Ā :bear:

sorry, VerizonĀ put Alicia in the header so she is probably main 'attraction'Ā https://www.verizonbigconcertsmallbiz.com/Ā :bear:

4 minutes ago, Noah said:

because they were recently added, I think. Miley etc. have been announced a while ago.

Miley was announced as pre-game event performer and thisĀ Verizon concert is after-party so I have no idea if it will be the same performance or two differentsĀ :S

Ā 

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

papergangstas

Star Spangled Banner / Not Myself Tonight - Mashup pleaseĀ 

Dance Reaction GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals

One of me is wiser. One of me is stronger. One of me is a fighter, and there's a thousand faces of me, Army of me

Davian
1 hour ago, Agunimon said:

As they should!

What you want Lady GagašŸ„‚ What you want with ChristinašŸ„‚

Runway
2 hours ago, Agunimon said:

As they should x2

Archived