Eido

Featured Posts

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CyanLights
1 hour ago, TheOriginalOne said:

Will this finally be Brewster’s time to shine? :giveup:

I have a feeling things like Brewster, the shop expansions, and the gyroids are going to be released around the one year mark once all the holidays are released

CyanLights
12 minutes ago, Sneaky said:

Yaaas, Mario collab?

Yup! This was confirmed a while back, probably a few mario themed items and what not. "leaks" say the following: 

Spoiler

A character named "Wart" (the final boss from SMB2) will come to your island to sell you exclusive Mario themed items.  

Not sure if that part is true, but there is def some sort of collab coming 

animal-crossing-new-horizons-is-getting-

BleepBloop
6 minutes ago, CyanLights said:

Yup! This was confirmed a while back, probably a few mario themed items and what not. "leaks" say the following: 

Reveal hidden contents

A character named "Wart" (the final boss from SMB2) will come to your island to sell you exclusive Mario themed items.  

Not sure if that part is true, but there is def some sort of collab coming 

animal-crossing-new-horizons-is-getting-

Oh! I totally forgot about this lol. Thanks!

TheOriginalOne
1 hour ago, CyanLights said:

I have a feeling things like Brewster, the shop expansions, and the gyroids are going to be released around the one year mark once all the holidays are released

I hope so too, but I don’t think it’s too likely since the one year mark is in March, when the Mario update is dropping. Maybe that will be a huge update and include both Mario things and celebratory things for the one year anniversary :giveup:

TheOriginalOne
2 hours ago, dolce vita said:

OMG not them re-releasing the sanrio cards when i literally paid 100 pounds for a new pack on ebay :air: 

I was about to do the same about a week ago because I’m trying to collect every Amiibo card and I just saw the announcement for the US as well! :selena:

TheOriginalOne
1 hour ago, GagaSine said:

Oh cute, a Carnivale event. No Valentine’s Day? I was excited for a bunch of cute heart themed stuff, I even started hoarding pink clothes already to coordinate. :fatcat:

It doesn’t look like anything big but I just saw on Twitter that there will be some Valentines Day items in the Nook Shopping app :party:

CyanLights
7 minutes ago, TheOriginalOne said:

I hope so too, but I don’t think it’s too likely since the one year mark is in March, when the Mario update is dropping. Maybe that will be a huge update and include both Mario things and celebratory things for the one year anniversary :giveup:

Tbh I expect something Brewster to be their Spring update so maybe around April? And possibly things like gyroids to be in one of their summer updates since its an outdoor activity   

I mean... It's the best selling game of 2020 

The least they could do is to actually add something new or QoL or things that were in New Leaf... 

The Japanese website mentions the next update in March to only include the furniture set about Mario. I am mad lol 

alsemanche

I really need to play this game more :selena: i got it recently and idk why but I can only stand it for a few days then I forget about for a while then replay it for a few days???? Even tho it's very chill and enjoyable 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

6 hours ago, dolce vita said:

ngl im a bit underwhelmed, it looks cute but it's just gonna be another case of getting a bunch of DIY recipes, finding feathers and crafting stuff isn't it :selena: which i don't mind that much but hopefully they really bring something new to the game or at least start to bring back things we NEED like brewster, gracie, etc. 

Very much this tbh!! Don't get me wrong, I love the game, but everything is becoming very much of a muchness right now. Wish they would bring the gyroids back, introduce new or scrapped villagers, and bring the god damn cafe back!!!

Get that fire exit door, I’m off...

Justin Drew Bieber
58 minutes ago, HausOfMark said:

I havent logged on in a couple weeks. My poor island. 

I haven’t visited mine since October :lmao: I hope they’re doing well

Dr Fudge

Wow that was disappointing. Come on, Nintendo. There’s so much they can bring back yet we keep getting these lackluster similar holiday events. Hopefully now that we’re almost a year in (covered every main holiday update), we’ll get something actually exciting. 

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.

Archived