💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Anyone remember this banger?

guccic0och

Featured Posts

guccic0och

Was having a nostalgia trip on YouTube listening to some songs from my childhood and this track came up! The song was released for the 2003 game Tomb Raider: The Angel of Darkness. I used to dance to this song so much when I was little ahaha I loved it. Does anyone remember this song at all? :music:

tHeRe cAn bE oNe hUnDrEd pEoPlE iN a rOoM

Scarlet Bitch

omg the vibes, only real TR-stans remember this :firega:

𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔦𝔰 𝔪𝔶 𝔡𝔞𝔫𝔠𝔢 𝔣𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔯, 𝔦 𝔣𝔬𝔲𝔤𝔥𝔱 𝔣𝔬𝔯

guccic0och
8 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

I've never heard this before :bear:

Iirc it was pretty big in Germany due to the fact that they’re both German artists. Elsewhere it was paid dust lol

guccic0och
8 minutes ago, Sine From Above said:

omg the vibes, only real TR-stans remember this :firega:

YES this song goes hard I was like 6 just dancing to this in my family’s living room phahaha. I was (still am tbh) a hardcore TR stan

since im a biiig huuge Tomb Raider fan i listen to it quite often. its a bop and a half :rockstar:

You will learn respect!

Ryusei

Yes lmao I remember there being so many angel of darkness FMVs with this song in the background. Loved the game too, too bad it was so incomplete and didn't get its sequels, the storyline and everything was way too great to just waste

Musery

guccic0och
6 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

Yes lmao I remember there being so many angel of darkness FMVs with this song in the background. Loved the game too, too bad it was so incomplete and didn't get its sequels, the storyline and everything was way too great to just waste

The concept, music and atmosphere of the game is great, just the gameplay part that ruins it lmao. It had so much potential but unfortunately it was just a dud. It was bound to happen at some point, every franchise releases a couple duds. It’s just a shame there were two in a row (Chronicles and AOD) and the latter was a huge mess. 

I remember a few years ago there was a fan project where a group of people were going to recreate the scrapped sequel but, like most ambitious fan projects, it got scrapped.

guccic0och
13 minutes ago, Kitana said:

since im a biiig huuge Tomb Raider fan i listen to it quite often. its a bop and a half :rockstar:

I’m so glad it’s finally on streaming now because I remember it not being there a few years ago!

papergangstas
32 minutes ago, carsonjoel said:

The concept, music and atmosphere of the game is great, just the gameplay part that ruins it lmao. It had so much potential but unfortunately it was just a dud. It was bound to happen at some point, every franchise releases a couple duds. It’s just a shame there were two in a row (Chronicles and AOD) and the latter was a huge mess. 

I remember a few years ago there was a fan project where a group of people were going to recreate the scrapped sequel but, like most ambitious fan projects, it got scrapped.

Chronicles was a flop? I know that the sales dropped by alot comparing to The Last Revelation, but I thought it was still considered a classic with good metascores :chica:

One of me is wiser. One of me is stronger. One of me is a fighter, and there's a thousand faces of me, Army of me

Xoxo Adriana

this unlocked a memory i forgot i had:messga:

angel of darkness is iconic for having the sh*tiest controls in tomb raider history. 

the way i LOATHE this game.

BrokenBelovedCormorant-small.gif

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSCOV8Vuwmhz_JyPkJSmTf

guccic0och
12 minutes ago, papergangstas said:

Chronicles was a flop? I know that the sales dropped by alot comparing to The Last Revelation, but I thought it was still considered a classic with good metascores :chica:

The PC version was riddled with bugs, especially in the VCI section of the game. It was stale and hella unoriginal by then. It actually wasn’t well liked due to the fact it was just another game with the same mechanics and engine that were used for the past 5 years prior. And that really reflected in the sales since it sold even worse than AoD.

Chronicles was my fave when I was growing up, but now when I play it I can’t help but thoroughly dislike it. The game takes about 5 hours to complete and about just over an hour of that time is unskippable cutscenes. The story was uninspired and even the gameplay itself was uninspired- the devs themselves said it was a quick cash grab they they had no interest in making. Honestly I think this game should’ve been scrapped to allow them more time to actually craft and fully plan out Angel of Darkness since the two were being developed at the same time.

Xoxo Adriana
11 minutes ago, papergangstas said:

chronicles pretty much flopped. i kinda see why though, there wasn’t a solid storyline and to it.

AOD was meant to be their big “comeback” however this flopped hard too. TR Legend was probably their revival + proper comeback since TR3/TLR

guccic0och
6 minutes ago, Xoxo Adriana said:

this unlocked a memory i forgot i had:messga:

angel of darkness is iconic for having the sh*tiest controls in tomb raider history. 

the way i LOATHE this game.

BrokenBelovedCormorant-small.gif

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSCOV8Vuwmhz_JyPkJSmTf

giphy.gifI’m so glad they incorporated rag doll physics in this game because the death animations are iconic lmao :ladyhaha:

guccic0och
6 minutes ago, Xoxo Adriana said:

chronicles pretty much flopped. i kinda see why though, there wasn’t a solid storyline and to it.

AOD was meant to be their big “comeback” however this flopped hard too. TR Legend was probably their revival + proper comeback since TR3/TLR

As much as Classic fans rip on the LAU trilogy, it needed to happen. Core’s Tomb Raider was becoming stale and those guys just weren’t ready to make games for the next gen :shrug: Legend brought a fresh take on the platforming element of the franchise. Sure, the puzzles were simple and the game itself played it pretty safe but it helped solidify Lara into the gaming market. It showed that the franchise could serve longevity. 

Archived