Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Chromatica STILL holds up

CubbyGaga

Featured Posts

gagaisitalian

It's truly her best album to me. It sounds so fresh and I'm still listening to it everyday at the gym or in the car as if it just came out.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BlingNotTheMusic

I listen to it normally everyday once a day if not more. It continues to help brighten my day or make a good day great :vegas:

LaLuna

I freaking love this album, especially Alice. I don't think I've ever related to a Gaga song more.

Anderson123

It gets better and better every month. When I first listened to it I liked it but didn't love it that much, I had my favorites but also some of the songs had to grow on me. With the pandemic and everything, I started listening to it a little less because it reminded me of being stuck at home but quickly after going back to the gym I started listening to it again and it was like I turned it upside down and became the soundtrack of my workouts instead of my depressing nights. The first couple of months I ranked this as my 2nd least favorite after The Fame (Love them all but only because I overplayed The Fame in 2008/09), but right now I feel like it's my 3rd favorite album after Born This Way and The Fame Monster.

It sucks that it had to come out in the middle of this mess because it really seems like she was ready to give it all and do a lot of things, could've been a much more fun era. Sour Candy, Babylon and maybe Alice and Sine From Above deserve some visuals, not to mention Enigma and Replay.

Kadikaado

I love it as much as I loved it when I first listened to, but I miss the promo. I need to see Gaga performing each song like she did with ARTPOP.

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.

Chromatica Island

Yes it does, 911 and Alice still slap! All her albums are timeless!

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

Ariana Grindr
1 hour ago, Reality said:

It's a fantastic album, but it really sucks that there's almost no promo for it. The MVs we got were great, but I hope that she's able to do something for it in the future.

just enjoy the music and shut up :saladga:

Reality
2 minutes ago, Ariana Grindr said:

just enjoy the music and shut up :saladga:

I'll take it then that next time Gaga does promo, you'll be like, "This wasn't necessary. We could've just enjoyed the music ourselves" :ladyhaha:

Y'all talk all this **** about people who have legitimate criticisms about this era like everything's all fine and dandy, when it's not. Gaga has done little promo for Chromatica and that's just a fact. I still love Chromatica—I said it was a fantastic album, did I not? Don't act like y'all wouldn't want promo either. We all want promo. Shut up :saladga: 

🃏🖤👹

Ariana Grindr
Just now, Reality said:

I'll take it then that next time Gaga does promo, you'll be like, "This wasn't necessary. We could've just enjoyed the music ourselves" :ladyhaha:

Y'all talk all this **** about people who have legitimate criticisms about this era like everything's all fine and dandy, when it's not. Gaga has done little promo for Chromatica and that's just a fact. I still love Chromatica—I said it was a fantastic album, did I not? Don't act like y'all wouldn't want promo either. We all want promo. Shut up :saladga: 

Shut UP.

Ladey Gaygay

wait do yall realize that the traumatica era is over now, gags truly hates us:bradley:

STREAM JUICE BY LIZZO

Ariana Grindr
10 minutes ago, Reality said:

7 minutes ago, Ladey Gaygay said:

wait do yall realize that the traumatica era is over now, gags truly hates us:bradley:

I hope she does. All you gays want is promo this, promo that, not enough promo!!! The charts! 

you monsters torture her:excuseu:

littlepotter

Yeah I was listening the other day and it slapped me so hard I still feel the sting. I usually am done with albums a few months in but whew does Chromatica still bop

chaeri pls

Ladey Gaygay
Just now, Ariana Grindr said:

I hope she does. All you gays want is promo this, primo that, not enough promo!!! The charts! 

you monsters torture her:excuseu:

its not even me wanting promo, i just want her to ACKNOWLEDGE its existence and perform maybe more than once this era

STREAM JUICE BY LIZZO

Archived