WandaVision (Fridays On Disney+)

RAMROD

Featured Posts

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gypsy101
3 hours ago, Danny Milk said:

I know I'm gonna get hate for this but I honestly did not like this episode at all, sure it had some good scenes like

Reveal hidden contents

the creation of the hex and her encounter with the mind stone

but for a 40 min episode, not a lot happened compared to what happens in the previous episodes

i understand your frustration especially this close to the end of the series but i think we saw a lot of important stuff. the episode was called “previously on” kind of implying the flashback sort of stuff we saw 

gypsy101
30 minutes ago, Helxig said:

Yup! Surprise!

olsen-twins-elizabeth-olsen.png

i’m always confused how people are surprised considering they all have the same face lol

RAMROD

Well. may it be an 1 hour or 1.30 hour finale episode. I shall  bathe in it. Manifesting rn.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ young, dumb, and full of numb (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

bionic
Just now, RAMROD said:

Well. may it be an 1 hour or 1.30 hour finale episode. I shall  bathe in it. Manifesting rn.

inb4 shortest episode yet :neyde: 

buy bionic

Reality
32 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

The current rumor is that it's 50 minutes.

Honestly, it's around what I expected. Feige mentioned before that the Marvel Disney+ shows are either one of two things: longer runtimes with fewer episodes or shorter runtimes with more episodes. WandaVision's obviously the latter. The most I expected was an hour, honestly. 

🃏🖤👹

35 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

I'm manifesting a WandaVision: Endgame 3-hour-long extravaganza 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Actually, I don't thing it's a totally out of this world thing to believe they may drop episoded 9 and 10 together, a lot of tv shows have a double episode finale. I'm not saying that I believe that's gonna happen but I won't be surprised if it happens too.

Now for the big question, is the love of Vision to Wanda a real love, or just the attraction of the stone to her? :fatcat:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

7 minutes ago, Red said:

I'm manifesting a WandaVision: Endgame 3-hour-long extravaganza 

That would be heaven :enigma:

10 minutes ago, Reality said:

The current rumor is that it's 50 minutes.

Honestly, it's around what I expected. Feige mentioned before that the Marvel Disney+ shows are either one of two things: longer runtimes with fewer episodes or shorter runtimes with more episodes. WandaVision's obviously the latter. The most I expected was an hour, honestly. 

I really think they should make longer episodes... From a business perspective would also be benefitial for Disney+ since the companies count how many minutes people watch the show and not how many times :oprah:

JINNOCIDE

The last episode will have 50min (with credits).

EDIT: oop someone already beat me to it

STAN RINA SAWAYAMA

JINNOCIDE
25 minutes ago, Red said:

Actually, I don't thing it's a totally out of this world thing to believe they may drop episoded 9 and 10 together, a lot of tv shows have a double episode finale. I'm not saying that I believe that's gonna happen but I won't be surprised if it happens too.

Isn't this debunked?

The "2 episodes left" were taking ep 8 and ep 9 into consideration. There's no ep 10.

(At least was what I read in the spoiler subreddit)

STAN RINA SAWAYAMA

5 minutes ago, JINNOCIDE said:

Isn't this debunked?

The "2 episodes left" were taking ep 8 and ep 9 into consideration.

Well, it is officially debunked, but they could surprise us :shrug: It effectively is the same to drop a 50 min long episode 9 or two 25-minute-long episodes at the same day just to reference double episode finales, after all

but again, I myself don't believe they are gonna do it, I just think it would be a great concept

Archived