💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

(4 pokefans) What's favorite Pokémon generation?

Babylon Dynasty

What's favorite Pokémon generation?  

77 members have voted

1. 1. choose little gaymers

• 1st gen
    • 2nd gen
    • 3rd gen
    • 4th gen
    • 5th gen
    • 6th gen
    • 7th gen
    • 8th gen

Featured Posts

Babylon Dynasty
Just now, Sneaky Oliver said:

It's hard to say the whole gen. Every gen has wonderful mons and flop mons. I'd have to stare pokedex for hours to make up my mind but, for the record, Lapras is my favorite mon ever since i was a kid but I wouldn't say Gen1 is the best. It sure has many highs but the lows... are really terrible

yeah, I understand, my fav mon is Chatot but Diamond and Pearl aren't my favs :derpga:

Strike a pose ❤🧡💛💚💙💜🤎🖤🤍💖

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Babylon Dynasty
1 minute ago, Agunimon said:

This route music sometimes makes me cry. :cryga:

SAMEEE

Strike a pose ❤🧡💛💚💙💜🤎🖤🤍💖

Personally Gen IV. IDK if it's my nostalgia speaking cuz it was my first set of pokemon games (back when I was 7! How time flies) but I genuinely love the pokemon designs and I absolutely love the region and lore. Froslass remains my favourite pokemon of all time, with Mismagius, Spiritomb, and Gallade also being really high up there. I really want to whip out my old platinum game now :flutter:

EDIT: No Gen V votes whatsoever? That's kinda disappointing, I think objectively Black and White 2 are some of the best games in the franchise's history.

EDIT Part 2: nvm gen V has votes, I'm just blind. Leaving the clownery up though bc Gen V deserves the love

Babylon Dynasty
1 minute ago, JiU said:

Personally Gen IV. IDK if it's my nostalgia speaking cuz it was my first set of pokemon games (back when I was 7! How time flies) but I genuinely love the pokemon designs and I absolutely love the region and lore. Froslass remains my favourite pokemon of all time, with Mismagius, Spiritomb, and Gallade also being really high up there. I really want to whip out my old platinum game now :flutter:

EDIT: No Gen V votes whatsoever? That's kinda disappointing, I think objectively Black and White 2 are some of the best games in the franchise's history.

I voted 4 gen V :pawsup:

Strike a pose ❤🧡💛💚💙💜🤎🖤🤍💖

Just now, Babylon gypsy said:

I voted 4 gen V :pawsup:

Oh yikes, I glanced really quickly and thought that the votes cut off at IV. Don't mind me :toofunny:

Daenerys

Definitely gen 4 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

Babylon Dynasty
3 minutes ago, JiU said:

Oh yikes, I glanced really quickly and thought that the votes cut off at IV. Don't mind me :toofunny:

HAHAHA no problem :heart:

Strike a pose ❤🧡💛💚💙💜🤎🖤🤍💖

Gen 5 in all the ways! Love the B/W & B2/W2 games so much! The story, the characters, the region :heart: It was very nice to only catch Gen 5 Pokémon until you beat N!

70% of my favourite pokémon are also from this gen...

Babylon Dynasty
2 minutes ago, NNES said:

Gen 5 in all the ways! Love the B/W & B2/W2 games so much! The story, the characters, the region :heart: It was very nice to only catch Gen 5 Pokémon until you beat N!

70% of my favourite pokémon are also from this gen...

AND MY HUSBAND IS FROM THAT GEN :hor:

black & white pokemon GIF

Strike a pose ❤🧡💛💚💙💜🤎🖤🤍💖

5 minutes ago, JiU said:

EDIT Part 2: nvm gen V has votes, I'm just blind. Leaving the clownery up though bc Gen V deserves the love

From what I have seen online, most people tend to hate on Pokémon B&W and B&W2 because they aren't a fan of the design of the new mons. :bear:

🌹 free britney 🌹

Babylon Dynasty
1 minute ago, Edu said:

From what I have seen online, most people tend to hate on Pokémon B&W and B&W2 because they aren't a fan of the design of the new mons. :bear:

It's like ARTPOP, experimental and underrated af

Strike a pose ❤🧡💛💚💙💜🤎🖤🤍💖

Gen 1,2 & 4 for me! I honestly love the idea of new evolutions being added to older Pokemon and hope they continue to do this in future games. Would love them to add even More alternate evolutions depending on gender a la Queen Gardervoir and King Gallade as a prime example.

Get that fire exit door, I’m off...

1 minute ago, Edu said:

I've seen that argument too and I kinda assumed that people got over that as time passed, but tbf I kinda stopped being as involved with pokemon online lmao. It's also a very strange argument imo, every trubbish and klink has a grimer and magnemite in Gen I, while having absolutely fantastic designs like Volcarona or Eelektros. Where Gen V can appear inconsistent at times it makes up with ambition, which has apparently all been used up on those games because it seems like all of that has been gone in the more recent gens.

Archived