💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Dua Lipa still traveling during pandemic (edited)

Gagz4Gaga

Featured Posts

Regina George
Just now, Miss Dolly said:

They easily could, not shutting the borders meant people could easily walk into a country and spread COVID around. If Borders were shut and lockdown was very strict we would be back to normal life but of course that never happened and cases are worse than they were last year 

That never happens because it would honestly be impossible and like I said the damage would be even bigger than the one COVID made. These are facts. You think it’s that easy to close your boarders and everything would be fine?

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Better Day
Just now, Regina George said:

That never happens because it would honestly be impossible and like I said the damage would be even bigger than the one COVID made. These are facts. You think it’s that easy to close your boarders and everything would be fine?

Yeah, we would never of had a second wave because the cases would have no place to go. Say it took 3 months to eradicate COVID we would be living a normal life now but most countries had the same opinion as you and here we are, in the UK we are getting 50K+ cases a day and we can still jump onto a plane and come back and walk straight back into a country

Together You And I!

Regina George
1 minute ago, Miss Dolly said:

Yeah, we would never of had a second wave because the cases would have no place to go. Say it took 3 months to eradicate COVID we would be living a normal life now but most countries had the same opinion as you and here we are, in the UK we are getting 50K+ cases a day and we can still jump onto a plane and come back and walk straight back into a country

It is not opinion, it is a fact. You bashing economy as if it's something totally unimportant for people's lives is beyond me honesty. I suggest you research this situation and the reason why MANY countries didn't close their boarders. It is not someone being mean or someone being hungry for money. It is the hard decision that at the end will be proven as right because people's lives won't be as affected by the economy as they would have been. What you are saying is basically what anyone who is not aware of how economy and countries work would say and I am not saying you are wrong. COVID would have probably been stopped BUT the aftermath of those actions would probably cause more mess that COVID itself. Trust me when I say this.

Better Day
Just now, Regina George said:

It is not opinion, it is a fact. You bashing economy as if it's something totally unimportant for people's lives is beyond me honesty. I suggest you research this situation and the reason why MANY countries didn't close their boarders. It is not someone being mean or someone being hungry for money. It is the hard decision that at the end will be proven as right because people's lives won't be as affected by the economy as they would have been. What you are saying is basically what anyone who is not aware of how economy and countries work would say and I am not saying you are wrong. COVID would have probably been stopped BUT the aftermath of those actions would probably cause more mess that COVID itself. Trust me when I say this.

Glasgow is on our FOURTH lockdown because people can walk into Scotland and not have to self isolate. We would have a better economy if we closed all borders and have a strict lockdown last year but that never happened and cases keep rising and rising and places are closed again. As I’ve said, if we shut the borders last March (unless absolutely essential with a valid excuse) we would have a stronger and better economy but our Government is still pumping out billions to people a month because of a fourth lockdown 

Together You And I!

Epione

Dua’s stans writing essays here instead of admitting they stan a pathetic human being that only cares about herself. Let’s redefine a new low in 2021.

Kadikaado
33 minutes ago, Regina George said:

Yea because that’s definitely what I said :bear:

How the hell would you distribute vaccines if you closed all the airports and all the borders. Economy is not what you think it is. It is not more important than someone’s life but by ignoring the economy you are making people live in miserable conditions. It is not always black or white. Economy is important. Life can’t stop. 

You don't close all the borders, you just close TOURISM. You can close airports to the public and keep the cargo planes working. BTW Cargo Planes usually fly at different airports than the ones with tourists. Also, most of stuff sent from one country to another is sent via ship instead of planes, it's much cheaper shipping than airing products.

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.

Regina George
Just now, Kadikaado said:

You don't close all the borders, you just close TOURISM. You can close airports to the public and keep the cargo planes working. BTW Cargo Planes usually fly at different airports than the ones with tourists. Also, most of stuff sent from one country to another is sent via ship instead of planes, it's much cheaper shipping than airing products.

It is extremely hard process to allow certain kind of boarder pass and to block another believe it or not and even harder to manage to work it out once it's accepted. Also in most countries that are not as developed Cargo Planes fly at only available airports aka the ones in major cities that are used for tourism.. Also sending stuff via ships is not as practical and even more for vaccines.. Maybe for major countries like USA or UK? + Not to mention the fact that many countries didn't close their boarders just because of the importance of exports and imports of any kind of products/goods. It is not as easy as writing it. 

vyniildisk
23 minutes ago, Epione said:

Dua’s stans writing essays here instead of admitting they stan a pathetic human being that only cares about herself. Let’s redefine a new low in 2021.

Imagine thinking that traveling in a private flight with your closest healthy ones and going to a super expensive hotel in the middle of the jungle where you have LITERALLY kms of empty beaches FOR YOSELF and you could walk miles without even seeing a single soul and IF THATS NOT ENOUGH boosting the LOCAL ECONOMY that thousands of jobs depend on! actually the only economy in the area is being a pathetic human being

while YOU DONT ADMIT that you have been jealous that Dua is outpeaking every pop girl and that you finally have a excuse to spit your nasty poison?

stay pressedt by Dua's kinded soul and ultimate pop dominace kween giphy.gif

Andrea B
6 hours ago, Dulo Peep said:

Do you know that when the airport of Cancún was closed (not having many flights) and the hotels were empty, thousands of families were struggling even more than they are right now? My family have a house in Tulum, we lived first hand how devastating the lack of tourism was for this people, we were donating food almost every day to kitchens that had lines of people waiting to get a plate of food for them and their families. They were begging for the hotels to start working again because thousands of families literally live BY THE TIPS that visitors gave them

I know it shoud not be like that, but unfortunately the corruption in Mexico allow the hotels to just hire workers by season without any contracts, so when things got rough they just got rid of them without giving them one cent, the moment the first hotel opened again people were literally celebrating and thousands of workers went back to work

The situation in the Riviera Maya was scary, there were robberys, murders, because families were desesperate their children were starving, my dad even took us back to Monterrey because we were afraid.

I know, it is not ideal but i ask you, as Mexican, to see the other side of the coin. I hope one day we can buid a economy strong enough so people are not fully dependent on tourism, such a vapid economy that can change from one season to the other (just like happened with the seaweed problem)

Fortunately, they are building a service food center that is about to generate 3000 stable jobs in the Riviera Maya, so this people will have a proper income week by week

Also the train Maya, will generate a lot of jobs as well.

Sorry for my english.

You have to see the bigger picture. More people will die if more tourists visit México. As i said before of course I want the economy to be good but people are dying. You have to wait HOURS in line to get an oxygen tank. We don't have beds for sick people, hospital are collapsing, doctors are tired and dying, people are DYING. We can't afford to close the borders for tourists but we  also should close them all, we're stuck. 

The train Maya will destroy our country. It could put in danger more than 18 species of animals, including the puma. The government says that it won't but refuses to release more information about it. You have to see the bigger picture. 

Some of you sound like Donald Trump.

Andrea B
4 hours ago, Dulo Peep said:

Imagine thinking that traveling in a private flight with your closest healthy ones and going to a super expensive hotel in the middle of the jungle where you have LITERALLY kms of empty beaches FOR YOSELF and you could walk miles without even seeing a single soul and IF THATS NOT ENOUGH boosting the LOCAL ECONOMY that thousands of jobs depend on! actually the only economy in the area is being a pathetic human being

while YOU DONT ADMIT that you have been jealous that Dua is outpeaking every pop girl and that you finally have a excuse to spit your nasty poison?

stay pressedt by Dua's kinded soul and ultimate pop dominace kween giphy.gif

I really believe that you're actually a Dua hater. Have you seen one of those accounts that pretend to be Gaga fans? But all you see in their replies are shady and delusional comments that start fan wars? 

I really think that some people here are replying bc they hate Dua, but a lot of us are not jealous. We just see the bigger picture.

vyniildisk
Just now, Andree said:

I really believe that you're actually a Dua hater. Have you seen one of those accounts that pretend to be Gaga fans? But all you see in their replies are shady and delusional comments that start fan wars? 

I really think that some people here are replying bc they hate Dua, but a lot of are not jealous. We just see the bigger picture.

Oh so you just totally ignored my previous quote to you? How convenient is that. 

Blessings to you and your family. 

Andrea B
1 minute ago, Dulo Peep said:

Oh so you just totally ignored my previous quote to you? How convenient is that. 

Blessings to you and your family. 

What are you even talking about? I responded to you :laughga:, I wrote a long ass reply to you about tourists and the economy, I even agreed with your opinions.Why are you always so rude and defensive? God, you're insufferable

Andrea B

I honestly think that some dua fans are not here to defend her. They want her to get dragged by saying delusional things. Also if you're a real dua fan and you want this thread to stop you should stop replying. Everytime someone replies this thread gets more visitors 

Andrea B
1 minute ago, SlipAway said:

The jealousy comments lmaooo

Dua lipa saving the mexican economy :worship2:

"Lets praise Dua for throwing her money at the poor mexicans, even if she doesn’t care if hospitals are collapsing”

Archived