💓 Limited-edition Pink Swirl Vinyl 💓

Sign in to follow this  
society

Couple in Canada fined after the woman was "walking" her husband on a leash

TimisaMonster

She thought she was doing something huh?

People so desperate to be rebellious when it doesn't even make sense to be rn...and with a fine like that during these times? Enjoy...hope it was worth it Karen...

Stream my new single 🔥"Dance in the Flames"🔥 on Spotify!
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1

LaLuna

When I saw it happened in Quebec, I was like, please don't let it be my hometown of Sherbrooke... sure enough. How embarrassing :fatcat:

• LMAO 5

RAMROD
4 hours ago, LaLa said:

There is a lockdown in that province where you can't be outside after 8pm, with one of the only exceptions being to walk your dog. So this couple broke curfew and went out for a walk together but the wife clipped her husband to a leash and tried to use that as an excuse when they were caught. Just people being stupid as usual :smh:

Are you sure it's stupid tho?

7039b6a01382a3d4da23d31b29bb6c82--petpla

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animal_roleplay

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ♥ tête ♥ à ♥ tête ♥

ChromaticaGa

Omg I assumed it was sexual lmao when I read the title I imagined a naked man walking on all fours

Economy
5 hours ago, littlepotter said:

This is hilarious :ladyhaha:

but i don't understand why it would be ok to walk your dog within 1km of your home but not walk.. yourself

I guess cuz dogs can be super roudy and hard to control without their walks. Not to mention many only poop during their walks

A human can workout at home if they have that much energy to let go of

Eitherway it reduces number of ppl out. If it's only ppl walking dogs and there are fewer ppl out then the amount of ppl crossing paths is reduced

Quartz
11 hours ago, sarahb said:

I thought the picture meant the dog was the husband for a moment :laughga:

Me too!

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

Poissonche

Omg people were actually joking about this, like "haha gonna walk my husband on leach then hihihi" but THEY ACTUALLY DID IT wow

• LMAO 1

Poissonche
11 hours ago, LaLuna said:

When I saw it happened in Quebec, I was like, please don't let it be my hometown of Sherbrooke... sure enough. How embarrassing :fatcat:

I thought it was more of a Trois-Rivières or Lévis or Saguenay type of thing to do. Sherbrooke surprised me! Maybe I haven't been there enough idk

LaLuna
6 hours ago, Poissonche said:

I thought it was more of a Trois-Rivières or Lévis or Saguenay type of thing to do. Sherbrooke surprised me! Maybe I haven't been there enough idk

I was surprised too, but I mean, we do have our weirdos here in Sherbrooke, like in every city I guess. Plus the pandemic tends to make people a little crazy :laughga:

• LMAO 1

Dulo Peep

quarantine is taking a toll on ppl

dul0_pEEP in your Areaaah!