pachinko 10,778 Posted January 11, 2021 Share Posted January 11, 2021 1 minute ago, Chromatican said: Who cares about Covid-19, fascist president Trump, BLM, police violence or an impeachment? Gaga promoting Chromatica is what the world really needs! Literally our only hope in salvation. Release it. On topic, this scares me. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Snorlax 6,387 Posted January 11, 2021 Share Posted January 11, 2021 19 minutes ago, Chromatican said: Why isn’t Gaga releasing Sour Candy? She doesn’t care about us anymore! Sour Candy was coming, but postponed thanks to these domestic terrorists Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Snorlax 6,387 Posted January 11, 2021 Share Posted January 11, 2021 19 minutes ago, Chromatican said: Why isn’t Gaga releasing Sour Candy? She doesn’t care about us anymore! Sour Candy was coming, but postponed thanks to these domestic terrorists Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chromatican 4,046 Posted January 11, 2021 Share Posted January 11, 2021 This is why I never normalized Trump. Many historians and leftists made parallels between him and Hitler that fell on deaf ears or were called overblown. We were told to see things from MAGA’s perspective and not to draw lines in the sand or end relationships over politics. Well, four years later and here we are. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Phoenix Rises 954 Posted January 11, 2021 Share Posted January 11, 2021 When the looting starts the shooting starts : Donald Joesphine Trump spread love ,kindness & compassion 👹🖤!!!! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Phoenix Rises 954 Posted January 11, 2021 Share Posted January 11, 2021 1 hour ago, imnotyourbabe10 said: Well, thank goodness I believe in the pandemic and will keep staying at home. I am also privileged to be working from home. These people are lunatics! Though, as it gets worse, I’m considering learning how to shoot a gun. I’ve never even touched one. Maybe we’ll have to get our queer militias ready — just like the Alejandro video I really don’t understand these radicals. I am in a blue city in a red state – do they really think that we stole the election? I mean, didn’t plenty of Republicans win this time around using the same ballots? Scary times we live in. As much as I don’t even like the Neo liberal part of our political system, I think most people have common sense. I hope these terrorists are just vocal minorities. But will have to continue to fight it well beyond the Trump years. Blind faith is scary along with tech companies not fact checking. This is how idiots think trump won a landslide. LMAO spread love ,kindness & compassion 👹🖤!!!! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
LaLuna 12,732 Posted January 11, 2021 Share Posted January 11, 2021 Stay safe everyone Never thought I'd ever be more grateful that I don't live in the US, but here I am. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ceminay 1,122 Posted January 11, 2021 Share Posted January 11, 2021 As someone living and working in DC, I know that everyone here just wants this to end, we’re so sick of these people... Our mayor has urged everyone to not come to the inauguration (because of these maniacs and covid surging here). I hope another mess doesn’t happen again... Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ALGAYDO 35,628 Posted January 11, 2021 Share Posted January 11, 2021 Domestic terrorism* Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Rio 5,088 Posted January 11, 2021 Share Posted January 11, 2021 1 hour ago, Jill said: There should be more of those, yes, but if you don't find one, you can just pretend to be a Trumper for a day or two and then practice outside somewhere. I know there are pretty of left-wing shooting ranges as well so maybe search for one of those too. The fact Americans know of local gun ranges is crazy. I don't know of any around my area in England 😂 Why the hell does one country rely so much on gun use and the pro-gun laws that allow that? 😂🤦🏻♂️ Crazy Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
BUtterfield 8 41,881 Posted January 12, 2021 Share Posted January 12, 2021 I live in a liberal city so I’m perched to see what these dumba$$ ****ers are gonna do Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.