can yall just stop finger poiting the gays..straights went to mexico too

thank you! And other international celebs too! Not only Dua

dul0_pEEP in your Areaaah!
  • LMAO 1

ProdigyARTPOP
2 hours ago, Lion Heart said:

I will never forget the Mexican President "praying cironavirus away" 

I was just thinking about this.

Este hombre es un descaro para mi gente.

Espero que algún día pueda regresar a mi país y mirarlo como era antes. 

• Sad 1

Lion Heart

Some of y'all sound like Republicans, stop projecting. 

ToxicHot
2 hours ago, 777777777777777777 said:

The influx of Americans has been partly due to relaxed restrictions in Mexico While many countries require proof of a negative coronavirus test or a quarantine upon arrival, Mexico does not ask for either.

WOW....... How could they NOT require negative tests?!?! There’s no way that would end well...

Formerly known as the infamous xxPaperGangsta.

ChavaWM

My parents have been out there for 4 months now, taming care of my grandma who has cancer and dementia. Well one of my cousins stopped by and now EVERYONE has covid. My grandma is on oxygen tanks. 

• Sad 3

Jose P
3 hours ago, JoshuaT said:

Congrats, Dua! :vegas:

I was wondering who would be the brave one to say it first :laughga:

ajmsamuel
4 hours ago, sarahb said:

Mexico is gonna build that wall themselves

la neta wey

kindest regards

ChavaWM

My grandma did not make it. She luckily died in her sleep. They picked her up body immediately and the next day they buried her. Her coffin and her were insulated. 

My mom is in very rough shape because she was sleeping with my grandma when she passed away. But also she has a thyroid disease that drains all her energy and she's been taking care of my grandma non stop. So she's tired. My older sister left to Mexico to go take care of my parents, risking getting covid too. She said my mom also has pneumonia and is on a lot of medication. These last 3 months have been so hard on me

• Love 2
  • Sad 1

Rocketno10
7 minutes ago, ChavaWM said:

My grandma did not make it. She luckily died in her sleep. They picked her up body immediately and the next day they buried her. Her coffin and her were insulated. 

My mom is in very rough shape because she was sleeping with my grandma when she passed away. But also she has a thyroid disease that drains all her energy and she's been taking care of my grandma non stop. So she's tired. My older sister left to Mexico to go take care of my parents, risking getting covid too. She said my mom also has pneumonia and is on a lot of medication. These last 3 months have been so hard on me

This post made me cry... I’m so so so sorry that you have to go through this, nobody should......

• Love 1

nickkoko

Americans coming into Mexico are the real problem. That border should have been closed to non-essential travel, I'm not sure why they didn't do that.

• Thanks 1

Agunimon

Shouldn't Americans stay out of the country they wanted to build a wall to avoid people coming in from?

• Thanks 1

ChavaWM
2 hours ago, Rocketno10 said:

This post made me cry... I’m so so so sorry that you have to go through this, nobody should......

Its been so rough and I wish I could be there for everyone but with my older sister gone, its up to me to take care of the house, bills, niece and younger sister and still balance work. On top of that, im still going through the motions of piecing my life together after my bf of 8 years kicked me out of our house because he was cheating on me with a girl and says she's pregnant. So its just been a mess