40 minutes ago, PopMusicForever said:

Everyone is traveling.

Are they? Everyone? A minority are.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HotLikeMexico
1 hour ago, MJHolland said:

Muscle* gays, not masc gays. I am (was) friends with like 5 of those gays that went down to PV for NYE and they are queeens. 

OT: this is just as bad as that 

They prolly still think they Masc for Masc.

vyniildisk
9 minutes ago, HotLikeMexico said:

What is this masc thing you guys keep talking about?

Edit. I get it now.

MJHolland
20 minutes ago, HotLikeMexico said:

Well just like that thread, there’s about equal % defending/condemning Dula. 

I recall you defending the muscle queens, tho 

hijadeputa

Omg I need to go to the beach too. I hate living in a cold country with 3 hrs of daylight during those times... I HAVE TOO BOOK A FLIGHT ASAP OR DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT NOW

freebit
1 hour ago, PopMusicForever said:

Why do you hate her so much? You don’t miss one thread to talk **** about her! Like why? It’s not just this time but literally every single time :awkney: I bet you don’t know the covid rules at all 

They have a point in regards to traveling during covid times. Objectively, this is a terrible, and with the new strain, Mexico being a covid and vacay hotspot, aren't you at least concerned for the workers and locals who have to deal with these snowbirds?

Stop lying like you did not leave your house since March.. who you fooling here :ladyhaha:

I’ve left my house since March. But once it goes a week or two without leaving the house I forget when the last time I went out was

elijahfan
4 hours ago, Dulo Peep said:

Dua was in the US since early december so she did not broke the UK travel rules.

Does it really change anything? Like I said elsewhere, it's not because something is allowed that it is right.

I was starting to like her, but ngl, this made me lose some respect.

elijahfan
3 hours ago, PopMusicForever said:

Everyone keeps traveling.
Healthcare workers as well. A lot of them actually ;)

I mean, sure, I travelled as well because my job required me to and I respected rules while doing so. There's a difference between this, and people getting a maskless holiday in a country where hospitals are already at maximum capacity.

PopMusicForever
15 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

I mean, sure, I travelled as well because my job required me to and I respected rules while doing so. There's a difference between this, and people getting a maskless holiday in a country where hospitals are already at maximum capacity.

You just saw one pic of her on the beach and you’re assuming that she’s not respecting covid policies. Please 

DavidLuis198
19 minutes ago, PopMusicForever said:

You just saw one pic of her on the beach and you’re assuming that she’s not respecting covid policies. Please 

That one pic of her on the beach, without masks, in a country who's really struggling with the pandemic shows she's not respecting covid policies...

I don't know how to write in english

elijahfan

The simple fact of being there isn't a good look. I shouldn't have to explain it to you.

Jewels n Drugs

Tulum on my bucket list :air:

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

LaLuna

So we non-celebs and non-millionaires have to stay home while rich, famous people get to travel like everything is normal.

YXwrg.gif

Archived