Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Dua enjoys beach while following local covid rules

vyniildisk

Featured Posts

vyniildisk

37523958-0-image-a-66_1609617996830.jpg

Dua Lipa was a sizzling sensation on the beach in Mexico when she headed off to frolic in the ocean this weekend.

The 25-year-old bombshell has been holidaying in the fashionable destination of Tulum on the east coast of the country.

Although the pop star has been joined by her boyfriend Anwar Hadid her latest beach outing was just for her gal pals.

37522738-9106797-image-m-40_160961554659

We are so close! I wanna go and look for her lmaoo

The comments are so mean btw 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-9106797/Dua-Lipa-flashes-knockout-curves-barely-bikini-beach-Tulum.html?ico=amp-comments-viewall#comments-9106797

Edit. 

Dua was in the US since early december so she did not broke the UK travel rules.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
dynamite

The daily mail is a piece of **** excuse of a newspaper as are many of the people who read it, hence the disgusting comments on anyone they report about. Avoid the paper in general but especially the comment section if you want to keep your sanity :neyde:

vyniildisk
1 minute ago, dynamite said:

The daily mail is a piece of **** excuse of a newspaper as are many of the people who read it, hence the disgusting comments on anyone they report about. Avoid the comment section if you want to keep your sanity :neyde:

I read them because i thought a lot of people were going to be in full stan mode but omg, super weird people and trashy comments wtf

vyniildisk
1 minute ago, xoxo Craig said:

Why is she breaking covid rules? 

People there are allowed to be in the beach with no masks since they found a lot of masks in the bottom of the ocean

vyniildisk
3 minutes ago, pachinko said:

These pics do nothing for me. Am I gay? :saira:

she looks hotter than hell

elijahfan

I don't get all those people travelling and having gay cruises in Mexico, I thought we were all supposed to stay home for the holidays.

Runway
10 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

I don't get all those people travelling and having gay cruises in Mexico, I thought we were all supposed to stay home for the holidays.

giphy.gif

elijahfan
5 minutes ago, Runway said:

giphy.gif

Everyone with a working brain :oops:

Idk, I don't get those celebs sending their sympathies to Covid victims and first line workers, only to travel to the other side of the world to put their asses on a beach at the first opportunity. Something being allowed doesn't mean it's right, but whatever.

PopMusicForever
14 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

Everyone with a working brain :oops:

Idk, I don't get those celebs sending their sympathies to Covid victims and first line workers, only to travel to the other side of the world to put their asses on a beach at the first opportunity. Something being allowed doesn't mean it's right, but whatever.

Everyone keeps traveling.
Healthcare workers as well. A lot of them actually ;)

Teletubby

37499986-9104983-Getaway_The_pair_have_s

NINTCHDBPICT000628407165.jpg?strip=all&w

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Archived