💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga donated signed Chromatica vinyl for MusiCares Auction (photos)

Teletubby

Featured Posts

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MonsterARTPOP

So they're auctioning her signature shortly after selling it thousands of times on her store? :rip: 

Imagine if it's another L

Dr Fudge

I wish I could get my signed CD and signed poster I ordered 7 months ago...

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.

Defmix100
8 minutes ago, XxBones said:

I still haven’t gotten mine that I ordered months ago. I mean should I cancel at this point? 

did you order it with other items? They apparently only ship everything together when they are available. If it was just the CD you should ask them about that as myself and others got them months ago even though it was still a wait

8 minutes ago, Defmix100 said:

did you order it with other items? They apparently only ship everything together when they are available. If it was just the CD you should ask them about that as myself and others got them months ago even though it was still a wait

Just ordered the signed CD in June 😳. Got that one automated email saying production delay. I think I tried contacting after and just the same type of thing saying there is a production delay. Crazy it’s been literally half a year. I don’t understand why they would sell things that don’t have. I haven’t canceled because I don’t want them to start shipping right after with my luck haha. But now idk if it’s even gonna happen. 

17 minutes ago, Sorcerer92 said:

Love how she continues to support wonderful causes like this :queenga: 

Same. :heart:

I live outside the space time continuum.

Defmix100
7 minutes ago, XxBones said:

Just ordered the signed CD in June 😳. Got that one automated email saying production delay. I think I tried contacting after and just the same type of thing saying there is a production delay. Crazy it’s been literally half a year. I don’t understand why they would sell things that don’t have. I haven’t canceled because I don’t want them to start shipping right after with my luck haha. But now idk if it’s even gonna happen. 

Oh right I'm sorry that sucks, if I were you I would try and email again to ask for them to reconfirm your order will be fulfilled. You can say that you've seen other customers receive this item months ago. Only other thing I can think is maybe they did ship it to you but it got lost in transit possibly

ELECTROHEART

What is an "L"? :enigma:

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

Justin Drew Bieber
53 minutes ago, XxBones said:

I think you should be asking them once every 2 weeks because that’s crazy, several people got theirs like in July, and it shouldn’t have taken this long.

VasilisVas

That’s nice but maybe my signed Chromatica cd I ordered in the summer should be donated me free of charge since I still haven’t received it..

Sorcerer92
43 minutes ago, Ikonik said:

What is an "L"? :enigma:

That is how Gaga singed some of the loose leaf's that came with the CD. I have one of the infamous signatures :sharon:

Archived