💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga donated signed Chromatica vinyl for MusiCares Auction (photos)

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Julien's Auctions announced on Monday (Dec. 21) the lineup of star-studded items up for bidding at MusiCares Charity Relief Auction. 

One of the items is Lady Gaga signed Chromatica vinyl LP

The bidding will take place on January 31, 2021 in Beverly Hills and online at juliensauctions.com.

The event precedes the 63rd Annual Grammy Awards telecast, with proceeds going toward MusiCares, which helps those in the music industry devastated by COVID-19 by providing a support system of health and human services.
source

378175-0.jpg378176-0.jpg
https://www.julienslive.com/m/lot-details/index/catalog/372/lot/149573

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
edengowon

i appreciate the cause, but if the grammys manage to get a gatefold vinyl out of gaga, and we didn't, i will be livid

the artist formerly known as melancholia

1 hour ago, Autumn said:

i appreciate the cause, but if the grammys manage to get a gatefold vinyl out of gaga, and we didn't, i will be livid

Lol if they manage to get one single thing versus a mass produced product in the middle of a pandemic? 

numb the flame

I just want see an image of said signed vinyl so we can either meltdown over it being the gatefold we've begged for for months on end or cackle that she's given yet another L or Z

Justin Drew Bieber
4 minutes ago, Jed said:

Lol if they manage to get one single thing versus a mass produced product in the middle of a pandemic? 

IIRC Taylor was able to fully sign over 80K albums within a week a few weeks ago :green:

Archived