imogen2133 726 Posted September 8 Share Posted September 8 (edited) How would you feel if we had to wait until 2030 or even 2035 for the release of LG8, with no new music in between now and then? (hypothetically of course) Edited September 8 by imogen2133 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
dynamite 67,758 Posted September 8 Share Posted September 8 What do you think Imogen2133! Like a poem said by a neydy in red 5 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
NUTELLA 31,305 Posted September 8 Share Posted September 8 If it’s because she’s living her life to the fullest like Rihanna, I’d feel happy for her 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
gagacabana 8,874 Posted September 8 Share Posted September 8 1 hour ago, NUTELLA said: If it’s because she’s living her life to the fullest 2 hours ago, NUTELLA said: like Rihanna I don't believe in the glorification of murder, I do believe in the empowerment of women 4 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chromanne 2,843 Posted September 8 Share Posted September 8 I don't want Gaga to rush. Let her take some time for LG8. Mayhem was worth waiting for 5 years. 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
gagacabana 8,874 Posted September 8 Share Posted September 8 2 hours ago, imogen2133 said: How would you feel if we had to wait until 2030 or even 2035 for the release of LG8, with no new music in between now and then? (hypothetically of course) This is basically what it feels like to be a Fiona Apple fan so Idk if it's because I'm audhd but I'm generally unable to imagine the future, either abstract or concrete. I live here and now only (and also in the past). Not necessarily in a "I'll be dead" way (anymore, at least), but I just don't think about what it'll be like in 2 hours, or 2 months, or 2 decades lmao I don't believe in the glorification of murder, I do believe in the empowerment of women 1 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
DESTROY UR DISEASE 21,449 Posted September 8 Share Posted September 8 honestly after the masterpiece that MAYHEM is I could wait I can smell your sickness I can... 1 1 3 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
NightcallSmile 217 Posted September 8 Share Posted September 8 I think she'll release early 2028 at the latest. But I tend to be optimistic about her releases. Would've never expected Mayhem to take as long as it did... things are different now but who knows. Maybe we will have to wait until 2030. 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
monketsharona 90,850 Posted September 8 Share Posted September 8 We know she's working on new music. Let's not start the dramatic threads about her releasing in 2035 just because she's has taken 3 months off 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
imogen2133 726 Posted September 8 Author Share Posted September 8 47 minutes ago, Chromanne said: I don't want Gaga to rush. Let her take some time for LG8. Mayhem was worth waiting for 5 years. Well the time between TF and TFM was a year and 3 months and the time between that and BTW was a year and a half almost so Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ChvVolk 2,514 Posted September 8 Share Posted September 8 I'm ok with waiting. As long as there are no filler tracks AND she tells us straight out "I won't be putting anything out till around 2030". That way we know. 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
AndiGaga 7,307 Posted September 8 Share Posted September 8 I hope for a new album by 2028 at the lateeeest. She is on such a new career peak, comercially and creatively, she should not waste that phase by waiting for too long. 4 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
MountainMonster 2,942 Posted September 8 Share Posted September 8 It won’t be. She would be miserable waiting a decade to put out new music. She’ll be a working mama like Bey. I don’t foresee an extended tradwife era in the future. 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Quentin 6,967 Posted September 8 Share Posted September 8 (edited) 1 hour ago, gagacabana said: We see this lady everyday and yet we don't even know who she is Edited September 8 by Quentin Follow every rainbow till you find your dream 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cherry Blues 670 Posted September 8 Share Posted September 8 30 minutes ago, AndiGaga said: I hope for a new album by 2028 at the lateeeest. She is on such a new career peak, comercially and creatively, she should not waste that phase by waiting for too long. 2028 would be perfect. I hope LG is capable to write and produce a high quality album in 2/3 years. Lovers kiss in a garden made of thorns, traces of lonely words... 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.