💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Get Back is one of Britney’s best songs

xcx

Featured Posts

Everything about it is just so GOOD. I read somewhere that it was originally planned to be the lead single instead of Gimme More, and I kind of wish it was tbh. Gimme More is iconic and a great song, but there’s just something different about Get Back.

Sneaky Oliver
3 minutes ago, xcx said:

I read somewhere that it was originally planned to be the lead single instead of Gimme More

How did the intented lead single ended up being a bonus track though? :bear: Blackout is still THAT album. I think Gimme More is the most dated song from the record, almost everything still sounds modern and fresh! 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

vyniildisk

was this on the album? how a song goes from possible lead single to not even being included at all? 

Yes, i like the darkness, spookyness vibe. Also is FAST AF is very dancey, makes me want to shake my bootay

it's not more iconic or better than Gimme More and i don't know if its one of her best songs but it's catchy and as i said, very fast 

I would love to see a choreo for this

2 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

How did the intented lead single ended up being a bonus track though? :bear: Blackout is still THAT album. I think Gimme More is the most dated song from the record, almost everything still sounds modern and fresh! 

Yes, the whole album is still so fresh! I literally can’t listen to songs like Heaven on Earth, Get Naked, Hot as Ice, and Get Back in full because I can’t get through them without rewinding the chorus at least a million times.

Also idk but the song really deserved so much more than being a bonus track. 

1 minute ago, Dulo Peep said:

was this on the album? how a song goes from possible lead single to not even being included at all? 

Yes, i like the darkness, spookyness vibe. Also is FAST AF is very dancey, makes me want to shake my bootay

it's not more iconic or better than Gimme More and i don't know if its one of her best songs but it's catchy and as i said, very fast 

I would love to see a choreo for this

It’s a bonus track on the digital edition. And yes I’d love choreo for this!

This song still slaps. I listen to it on repeat regularly.

"Let me see ya move, let me see ya dance, let me see ya bounce - Danja, bring it back!" and the way it pops back to the chorus. 

And I feel you with rewinding choruses throught the album :bradley: this album is the epitome of perfection.

vyniildisk
Just now, BoomBig said:

This song still slaps. I listen to it on repeat regularly.

"Let me see ya move, let me see ya dance, let me see ya bounce - Danja, bring it back!" and the way it pops back to the chorus. 

And I feel you with rewinding choruses throught the album :bradley: this album is the epitome of perfection.

2 minutes ago, xcx said:

It’s a bonus track on the digital edition. And yes I’d love choreo for this!

Also, i love how in this album Britney is not overusing her baby voice, she sounds graspy, feminine and sexy

Agunimon

I wish labels would stop releasing 100 different versions of an album and just release the deluxe versions with all the damn bonus tracks. 

But yes. I love this song.

Archived