đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

This week top-selling, most-streamed, most-heard on the radio songs in US

Teletubby

Featured Posts

13 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

For the record, I never said I didn’t like Christmas music, I said I found it curious to listen to only one type of music for one specific moment in the year, that’s literally all.

you exactly said: "the basicness of people... "Christmas is around the corner, let's blast Christmas music for weeks!! :mark:"

basically telling everyone who listens to Christmas music that they are basic and dumb. gurl, just move on. 

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
elijahfan
17 minutes ago, Fish said:

lol stop trying to twist things. we all saw what you did and youve been told. move on  :lolly:

Are you 5 or something? :triggered:

elijahfan
2 hours ago, Fish said:

you exactly said: "the basicness of people... "Christmas is around the corner, let's blast Christmas music for weeks!! :mark:"

basically telling everyone who listens to Christmas music that they are basic and dumb. gurl, just move on. 

I think I genuinely didn’t expect to find this type of people on here :laughga: I thought this was more of a GP thing, didn’t mean to disrespect any of you. Believe me, if I had suspected people here would be offended, I would have saved me the inconvenience of having to go through your answers.

hieronymus
1 hour ago, elijahfan said:

If trying to understand where others are coming from comes across as backtracking, so be it I guess :shrug: Many of you sure couldn’t relate.

Oh come on. You tried to be sassy and condescending and it backfired. This isn't about differing opinions.

edit: after catching up on the responses you still can't let it go. Wow. No one is offended, they were explaining the situation to you, but because you were already hostile you gave pushback. This is a you problem.

elijahfan
1 hour ago, Cookie Woman said:

Oh come on. You tried to be sassy and condescending and it backfired. This isn't about differing opinions.

edit: after catching up on the responses you still can't let it go. Wow. No one is offended, they were explaining the situation to you, but because you were already hostile you gave pushback. This is a you problem.

You know what? Since you all are determined to scold me for my remark on this really silly topic and nothing I say is likely gonna change much, take it whatever way you want to. I think I made it abundantly clear that I wasn't ill-intentioned - if it's not enough for you, that's really not my problem.

Archived