music news

This week top-selling, most-streamed, most-heard on the radio songs in US

Teletubby

Featured Posts

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
elijahfan

The basicness of people... "Christmas is around the corner, let's blast Christmas music for weeks!! :mark:"

EDIT: since this post is getting some sort of puzzled reaction, I have to say that's probably a cultural thing... Christmas music is on a whole other level in the US. I just don't quite get why people would want to listen to Christmas tunes for a whole month, but whatever, to each their own.

Teletubby
1 minute ago, elijahfan said:

The basicness of people... "Christmas is around the corner, let's blast Christmas music for weeks!! :mark:"

you can always turn on the radio and listen to some non-Christmas songs  .... with the best payola:teehee:

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Ricardo
2 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

since when listening to Christmas music on Christmas season is basic? :triggered: 

elijahfan
2 minutes ago, Ricardo said:

since when listening to Christmas music on Christmas season is basic? :triggered: 

Listening to some specific music depending on the time of the year is a very weird concept to me. On Christmas day I can get the idea, but for weeks before... come on.

3 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

Listening to some specific music depending on the time of the year is a very weird concept to me. On Christmas day I can get the idea, but for weeks before... come on.

to get in the mood for the festivities? Stans do it all the time by checking their fave catalog before a new release. I don’t see how that’s weird. 

Morphine Prince
5 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

It’s called the holiday SEASON for a reason. People get in that holiday spirit for weeks. In the US, it’s usually after Thanksgiving onwards. 

littlepotter
54 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

How is that weird :air:

48 minutes ago, weed said:

Hmm... one of these songs stands out to me :laughga:

I had to do a double taks ummmmmm what

chaeri pls

littlepotter

This song is like a country version of WAP :air:

She's probably in the lonestar state
Sucking off ole what's his name
I wonder what her daddy'd say
Maybe he's the one to blame

She's gettin d*cked down in Dallas
Railed out in Raleigh
Tag teamed up in Tennessee
An*l in Austin
Butt f*cked in Boston
Givin' neck down in New Orleans
Puttin' me through hell
F*ckin' someone else
Now I'm the one on my knees
Prayin' she'll come back
Gimme that sweet ass
But I already know that
She's gettin' d*cked down in Dallas

chaeri pls

nswain1110

“Dicked Down In Dallas”

Oh No What GIF by Originals

Follow me on Instagram! https://www.instagram.com/natethetrailhunter/

elijahfan
1 hour ago, Morphine Prince said:

It’s called the holiday SEASON for a reason. People get in that holiday spirit for weeks. In the US, it’s usually after Thanksgiving onwards. 

31 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

How is that weird :air:

I mean, just around Christmas I get how you'd want to get into the spirit, but who would want to listen to Chistmas tunes for a whole month? :awkney: This is most likely a cultural thing, since Christmas is on a whole other level in the US.

I guess I'm just having a hard time grasping the idea people would want to listen to that type of music for more than 24 hours :laughga: The concept of artists releasing Christmas albums has also always seemed very strange to me.

littlepotter
3 hours ago, elijahfan said:

I mean, just around Christmas I get how you'd want to get into the spirit, but who would want to listen to Chistmas tunes for a whole month? :awkney: This is most likely a cultural thing, since Christmas is on a whole other level in the US.

I guess I'm just having a hard time grasping the idea people would want to listen to that type of music for more than 24 hours :laughga: The concept of artists releasing Christmas albums has also always seemed very strange to me.

I live on the middle east. It most definitely isn't just a US thing

People just like having a certain theme going on, be part of an event

chaeri pls

Archived