💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Ariana Grande’s ‘Sweetener World Tour’ movie is coming to Netflix Dec 21st

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Imagine, just imagine, if netflix had The Monster Ball, artRAVE, JWT, Born This Way Ball... I mean the netork would colapse:enigma:

Yaaas! Netflix should be doing more of these concert recordings. Imagine the Monster Ball or JWT being there.

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

Just now, Juan2111 said:

Imagine, just imagine, if netflix had The Monster Ball, artRAVE, JWT, Born This Way Ball... I mean the netork would colapse:enigma:

Sorry but imma report you

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

MonsterofFame
28 minutes ago, Juan2111 said:

Speaking of this.. does anyone know if she professionally recorded the artRAVE or JWT?

I would hope so. I don't understand why she wouldn't want to release her tours once they're over.

Whigney Houstan

I can’t help but feel like she should’ve dropped this concurrently with “k bye for now” last winter?  Regardless, I’m still v excited for this.  Her live vocals are always incredible.

27 minutes ago, MonsterofFame said:

Speaking of this.. does anyone know if she professionally recorded the artRAVE or JWT?

I would hope so. I don't understand why she wouldn't want to release her tours once they're over.

artRAVE was premiered live. And the final 2 shows in Birmingham were filmed for the JWT dvd.

chromatic puzea

the title seems so weird without the "um" but it would also be weird with it too

do u like the jojo siwa song

38 minutes ago, chromatic puzea said:

the title seems so weird without the "um" but it would also be weird with it too

your profile pic :billie:

2 hours ago, MonsterofFame said:

JWT, I dont think so, I mean, not professionally recorded by HERSELF or Interscope but I do know of a professional recording of JWT that its on YouTube, and its amazing, I can send you the link. :ohwell:

As for artRAVE, Yahoo!, did a professional recording and broadcast it for a Yahoo! special, you can find it on YouTube, its very good, they even show BTS parts, where she does her makeup :enigma:

3 minutes ago, Juan2111 said:

JWT, I dont think so, I mean, not professionally recorded by HERSELF or Interscope but I do know of a professional recording of JWT that its on YouTube, and its amazing, I can send you the link. :ohwell:

As for artRAVE, Yahoo!, did a professional recording and broadcast it for a Yahoo! special, you can find it on YouTube, its very good, they even show BTS parts, where she does her makeup :enigma:

Yes she did, the last two dates in Birmingham. She can't release it due to contractual obligations tho.

As for the artRAVE, a DVD was supposed to be filmed at MSG, but it didn't happen because of the split with Troy. So yeah, the Yahoo livestream is all we have.

@MonsterofFame

MonsterofFame
4 hours ago, L E O said:

Yes she did, the last two dates in Birmingham. She can't release it due to contractual obligations tho.

As for the artRAVE, a DVD was supposed to be filmed at MSG, but it didn't happen because of the split with Troy. So yeah, the Yahoo livestream is all we have.

@MonsterofFame

Who is holding up the release? I get why Troy would be the roadblock for artRAVE but who wouldn't want to release JWT?

Archived