Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
game

Cyberpunk 2077 - OUT NOW - discussion

Pennywise

Featured Posts

Pennywise
29 minutes ago, Aloe said:

I think the part where Johnny comes in progresses the somewhat boring intro and that’s when things start to be enjoyable tho

Oh I like Johnny. There are some funny moments I really enjoy tbh, like this one:

Spoiler

image.png

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Queen Bitch

I just found an all male stripclub and there was nothing to interact with:bradley:

In GTA you could at least get lap dances:poot:

Pharamon
2 hours ago, Pennywise said:

oh I'd be livid tbh, like, buying the game is one thing, but a whole computer just to end up disappointed... :messga:

its still a win win, the game is constantly getting fixed nearly every day, and there are more fixes to come PLUS i would die to have a PC to play anything i want :/ I can only run League now...so hes not in the worst position one could be

River
1 hour ago, Aloe said:

I think the part where Johnny comes in progresses the somewhat boring intro and that’s when things start to be enjoyable tho

I don't know at which part he is, but he's still suffering from glitches, I hope thinks will become better after the patch today, because he was really excited for the game.

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

River
2 hours ago, Pennywise said:

oh I'd be livid tbh, like, buying the game is one thing, but a whole computer just to end up disappointed... :messga:

yeah I told to just wait and buy the PS5 along with the game + patch and other games

Pennywise

Great, now the game doesn't open at ALL. Keeps giving the "flatlining" error :bear:

I managed to play a full hour with the game only crashing once after the patch! I guess that's...progress.

I wish I had the patience to wait for the actual PS5 upgrade with the eventual bug fixes, because my first impression of this game is going to be hard for me to shake.

18 hours ago, River said:

I think we are witnessing No Man's Sky all over again but even worst :spin:

It's funny that you say that, because just like with No Man's Sky, Sony is offering people full refunds for the game if you bought it digitally on PSN.

River
48 minutes ago, Knife said:

I managed to play a full hour with the game only crashing once after the patch! I guess that's...progress.

I wish I had the patience to wait for the actual PS5 upgrade with the eventual bug fixes, because my first impression of this game is going to be hard for me to shake.

It's funny that you say that, because just like with No Man's Sky, Sony is offering people full refunds for the game if you bought it digitally on PSN.

omg this is becoming a big mess:spin:

I think it will be the biggest flop of the gaming history

alsemanche

The best part about this whole game release is seeing the incels on twitter simultaneously lose it over how messy this game is and trashing anyone who dares criticize it like pls pick a side :ladyhaha:

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Queen Bitch
1 hour ago, alsemanche said:

The best part about this whole game release is seeing the incels on twitter simultaneously lose it over how messy this game is and trashing anyone who dares criticize it like pls pick a side :ladyhaha:

Gamer fanboys in a nutshell tbh:ladyhaha:

Queen Bitch

I will say again the story is amazing. The gameplay is fun enough. Johnny Silverhand is an awesome character. But the bugs and bad design is insane. 

- Constant crashes (though it got a bit better after the hotfix patch)
- Vehicles and NPC's not rendering properly. 
- Enemies sometimes t-posing.
- My shadow t-posing.
- All cars are in 2d if you watch them from a distance.
- Invisible cars.
- NPC's walking right through doors.
- The exact same NPC spawning again and again right next to each other.
- If I drink an alcoholic beverage I stay drunk forever. The blurry effect only goes away if I restart.
- Cars falling through the ground if I attempt carjacking.
- The fact that I look like a Ken doll if I look in the mirror without clothing on, despite selecting a big penis in the character creator.
- The most horrendous police system I have ever experienced in a game. Cops literally spawn right behind you the second you shoot a civilian. No matter where you are, they always spawn right behind you. 
- Enemies getting confused and going back to their usual idle routine mid-shootout. 
- For a city that's supposedly overcrowded, there are surprisingly few (meaning almost no) NPC's on the streets.
- Constant lagging.
- My d!ck constantly clipping through my pants.
- NPC drivers are braindead lemmings. They are on rails. They never stop or even slow down, even if you're standing in the middle of the road, right in their path. They just continue driving, not giving a sh!t if they hit you. 
- Rain is literally just a screen filter. A F*CKING screen filter. That's just pure lazy design in 2020. 

Pennywise
8 hours ago, Queen Bitch said:

I will say again the story is amazing. The gameplay is fun enough. Johnny Silverhand is an awesome character. But the bugs and bad design is insane. 

- Constant crashes (though it got a bit better after the hotfix patch)
- Vehicles and NPC's not rendering properly. 
- Enemies sometimes t-posing.
- My shadow t-posing.
- All cars are in 2d if you watch them from a distance.
- Invisible cars.
- NPC's walking right through doors.
- The exact same NPC spawning again and again right next to each other.
- If I drink an alcoholic beverage I stay drunk forever. The blurry effect only goes away if I restart.
- Cars falling through the ground if I attempt carjacking.
- The fact that I look like a Ken doll if I look in the mirror without clothing on, despite selecting a big penis in the character creator.
- The most horrendous police system I have ever experienced in a game. Cops literally spawn right behind you the second you shoot a civilian. No matter where you are, they always spawn right behind you. 
- Enemies getting confused and going back to their usual idle routine mid-shootout. 
- For a city that's supposedly overcrowded, there are surprisingly few (meaning almost no) NPC's on the streets.
- Constant lagging.
- My d!ck constantly clipping through my pants.
- NPC drivers are braindead lemmings. They are on rails. They never stop or even slow down, even if you're standing in the middle of the road, right in their path. They just continue driving, not giving a sh!t if they hit you. 
- Rain is literally just a screen filter. A F*CKING screen filter. That's just pure lazy design in 2020. 

I don't get crashes at all (on a moderately okay pc) but the AI for NPC's and the traffic is nonexistent and it's getting annoying tbh.

Pennywise
11 hours ago, alsemanche said:

This is how I feel bathing in incel tears tbh:
1da82a8f0d2434320854bd0f7bc313eb.jpg

Archived