Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Sour Candy is coming REALLY soon

MiQuenDroid

Featured Posts

Karen Smith
2 minutes ago, MonsterPawPR said:

3 clocks = 3 days of teasing?

and 12, 2, 12 are the times she posts something?

The third is 6

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Karen Smith
1 minute ago, Bilola said:

12, 2, 6. so 20pm? :huntyga:

I got it, 12am is teasing today which is 6pm in europe

2pm is probably the day before to announce it, 

6 is release date which is midnight in Europe I believe 

Babylon98

Even if this comes true it doesn't prove afentis reliability not even one bit guys.

The first person who teased something coming was BH and Gaga+ her team herself with pictures and sour candy lyrics on instagram. Then the Blackpink concert was cancelled and suddenly Gaga and everyone else stopped teasing. People just put 2+2 and figured maybe her teasing was related to Blackpink's concert in someway. BH teased the possibility of a visual back then so of course people will think there is a MV coming that ties into the Blackpink concert somehow - or a performance. 

Now with all these clues there is indeed a possibility that a MV would come friday because it would earn massive attention for the BP concert (outside of their fanbase) and a possible Gaga + Blackpink performance.

Now afentis is just going by that - stuff we ALL know - if the video indeed comes friday we'll all be rejoicing and happy and elect afentis as our new official insider even though he hasn't exactly proved himself reliable - until of course he gets cocky and start spilling fake info that monsters will eventually get tired of. If the video doesn't come he'll just say "plans have changed - video coming after performance" and when it doesn't come it suddenly was "cancelled due to BP management wanting to focus on that one girls solo" or some bs like that.

I really hope that something comes this week, even if it's just a performance in the BP show - but don't get too hyped because of afentis.

Just now, zcasx said:

Even if this comes true it doesn't prove afentis reliability not even one bit guys.

The first person who teased something coming was BH and Gaga+ her team herself with pictures and sour candy lyrics on instagram. Then the Blackpink concert was cancelled and suddenly Gaga and everyone else stopped teasing. People just put 2+2 and figured maybe her teasing was related to Blackpink's concert in someway. BH teased the possibility of a visual back then so of course people will think there is a MV coming that ties into the Blackpink concert somehow - or a performance. 

Now with all these clues there is indeed a possibility that a MV would come friday because it would earn massive attention for the BP concert (outside of their fanbase) and a possible Gaga + Blackpink performance.

Now afentis is just going by that - stuff we ALL know - if the video indeed comes friday we'll all be rejoicing and happy and elect afentis as our new official insider even though he hasn't exactly proved himself reliable - until of course he gets cocky and start spilling fake info that monsters will eventually get tired of. If the video doesn't come he'll just say "plans have changed - video coming after performance" and when it doesn't come it suddenly was "cancelled due to BP management wanting to focus on that one girls solo" or some bs like that.

I really hope that something comes this week, even if it's just a performance in the BP show - but don't get too hyped because of afentis.

shut up

MonsterPawPR
1 minute ago, Little99 said:

The third is 6

if you flip every number it's 6.2.21 :gum:

Free My Mind ARTPOP

Patriziaa Reggiani

If the video don't come the MELTDOWNs will be HUGEEEEEE! I hope it comes otherwise:messga:

I will not watch House of Gucci

Karen Smith
1 minute ago, zcasx said:

BH never said the date 

Patriziaa Reggiani

Pls don't fight, let's be DELULU and Anticipate the ALLEGED MUSIC VIDEO!! 

I will not watch House of Gucci

Babylon98
Just now, Little99 said:

BH never said the date 

because he didn't know - unlike afentis who is a part of Gaga team going on video conferences and asking you guys which version of Babylon you'd like as a single lmao

Of course he's real 

Guys I love you and I'm hyped too to se if somethings coming friday but afentis just reeks of bullsh t

• FATCAT locked this topic

Archived