rumor

Sour Candy is coming REALLY soon

MiQuenDroid

Featured Posts

12 minutes ago, numb the flame said:

she usually posts at 9am in Cali so idk how she's meant to post today if she doesn't have her supposed video conference unless she does it way later on 

My guess is she'll post at maybe 3 pm her time (if she does :selena:)

Or maybe late at night she's done that a few times recently :oprah:

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
numb the flame
12 minutes ago, Little99 said:

We can have teasing at 6pm her time too, or 3 pm which is 6pm in Europe i believe but idk 

she usually posts at 9am her time which is 5pm UK, 6pm Europe (France, Germany, Spain etc)

Tinnitus15
13 minutes ago, numb the flame said:

she usually posts at 9am her time which is 5pm UK, 6pm Europe (France, Germany, Spain etc)

We hope so...24 days since her last insta post :/

Mother of Puppies

oh how disappointed we´ll all be in about 2 or 3 hours...

emma roberts crying GIF by ScreamQueens

THEY CALL ME LADY MOP

5 minutes ago, undertake67 said:

and.. nothing happens

Just you wait!

Spoiler

Nothing will also happen in 1 hour and 40 minutes!!

3 minutes ago, Decodekid said:

Was today’s video conference delayed or something :bradley:

It's supposed to be at midday it's not even time yet :bear:

DonnieDarko1

The US is on fire again, there are serious things goin on, LA hospitals are no longer accepting patients and today officials warned that there are COVID outbreaks *everywhere* in LA and that anytime you leave your house you're in danger. indeed, there are currently 538 open outbreaks at businesses in LA County, the most ever reported.

Now imagine our girl, Gaga, ending her social media blackout with a SC announcement? Yeah, no, it’s not goin to happen anytime soon. 

Tinnitus15
6 minutes ago, DonnieDarko1 said:

The US is on fire again, there are serious things goin on, LA hospitals are no longer accepting patients and today officials warned that there are COVID outbreaks *everywhere* in LA and that anytime you leave your house you're in danger. indeed, there are currently 538 open outbreaks at businesses in LA County, the most ever reported.

Now imagine our girl, Gaga, ending her social media blackout with a SC announcement? Yeah, no, it’s not goin to happen anytime soon. 

The year is 2345 COVID is still here and Americans are still dumb 

Gorehound
1 hour ago, Little99 said:

It is! Get in our clown train and make sure your wig is glue very well, stay tuned :oops:

tenor.gif?itemid=11349637

I'm fine, Ta

Karen Smith
7 minutes ago, DonnieDarko1 said:

So she can't announce because what? Because usa hospitals are no longer accepting patients? So what, covid is everywhere. That's why we need her

Gorehound
10 minutes ago, DonnieDarko1 said:

I'm sorry but it's not like Gaga's the US President or something lol

I'm fine, Ta

• FATCAT locked this topic

Archived