Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga CD Collection Thread - Pt. 3

drinkmytears

Featured Posts

TheBadRomancer
On 7/7/2023 at 6:19 AM, Sine From Above said:

I’m kind of over The Fame vinyl releases tbh ! I want different versions of ARTPOP or TFM vinyl variants.

can you believe there’s another 😂

danbekim
On 7/30/2023 at 2:56 AM, TheBadRomancer said:

how do y’all feel about those “digital signatures” on the LFS CDs?

terrible way to gain sales lol, they already made 4 alt CDs and they made really limited amount of actual signed CDs. they should've just made more actual signed CDs instead of the jpegs.

If you have some rad remixes you made laying around, send it to me!!
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, TheBadRomancer said:

can you believe there’s another 😂

I understand to an extent because it’s one of her most iconic albums, however I think I think TFM is just as iconic and has only ever 2 variant pressings.

TheBadRomancer
2 hours ago, Sine From Above said:

I understand to an extent because it’s one of her most iconic albums, however I think I think TFM is just as iconic and has only ever 2 variant pressings.

ugh I dream of another TFM pressing

numb the flame

I bought the fifteenth anniversary pressing of TF from her UK store!

I preferred the sound of translucent blue pressing over the opaque white pressing, plus I kind of prefer the poster that comes with the blue over the poster that comes with the white. 

I'm excited for ARTPOP's anniversary later this year in November and then TFM's fifteenth late next year. Hopefully we get a new variant for TFM's anniversary, I'd love a gatefold like the digipak that was released in '09. 

Is the translucent blue different from the glacier blue that was available a few years ago? It sounds like it’s pretty much the same color and I can’t tell if it’s worth it to have both. 

numb the flame
On 8/12/2023 at 5:27 PM, Gagz said:

Is the translucent blue different from the glacier blue that was available a few years ago? It sounds like it’s pretty much the same color and I can’t tell if it’s worth it to have both. 

Colour-wise, I don't think it's that different. However, from photos the translucent is more of a purer blue compared to the glacier which seems slightly more green tinged. That being said, it's not massively noticeable. If you want it for the poster, get the white since its a different colour all together. 

• 2 weeks later...
Lord Axel

Man, the 15th anniversary was the perfect time for them to finally release a vinyl edition with all the bonus tracks too :saladga: Oh well at least the Walmart edition is a different color, the """new""" one from the online shop can't fool me~~~

On 8/29/2023 at 3:00 PM, TheBadRomancer said:

did anyone’s glacier blue come with a hype sticker? I’m bummed it doesn’t have one 

I don't recall mine having one, which bums me out too, I love hype stickers

ʟɪᴠɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏʟᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱɪʟᴠᴇʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ϟ†▽✰𝒿 ~

Miichael
On 9/4/2023 at 5:26 AM, Lord Axel said:

Man, the 15th anniversary was the perfect time for them to finally release a vinyl edition with all the bonus tracks too :saladga: 

20th anniversary here we go :vegas:

Born This Way Ball - 20/6/12 | artRAVE: The ARTPOP Ball - 30/8/14 | LA To The Moon Tour - 2/4/2018
  • LMAO 1

• 3 weeks later...

I really wish Urban Outfitters would restock all the Gaga exclusive vinyls. They recently restocked Bionic and Lotus by Xtina so I don’t see why they wouldn’t do it with Gaga :/