Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

What if....

Regina George

Featured Posts

Regina George
26 minutes ago, the Devil of Pop said:

She's doing normal celebrity stuff, Idk why we act like Gaga has to have some deep moral and artistic reason for everything

3 minutes ago, RenegAde said:

But no one is ready to hear this !

I guess because she's the woman that said "I have a lot more to offer than my image" and rn people are questioning why she's selling her image without any actual artistic integrity 

17 minutes ago, Regina George said:

I guess because she's the woman that said "I have a lot more to offer than my image" and rn people are questioning why she's selling her image without any actual artistic integrity 

I mean, all of these things have SOME kind of link to her general message, Do you know what the whole thing about it is:

"In a time when social distancing has made physical closeness a rarity, people are trying to stay connected with loved ones in any way they can. Oreo and Lady Gaga’s plan to keep people connected is via musical messages of kindness through "Sing It With OREO," a promotion launching Dec. 15 through which people can send uplifting "OREOgrams" to loved ones and enter to win various Lady Gaga prizes and experiences —including a grand prize flyaway concert and meet-and-greet. To join in, scan QR code on the pack of specially marked original Oreo cookies or the new Lady Gaga Oreo cookies or go to SingItWithOreo.com."

If you look at each of the things you can always find some kind of link to it, like theyre trying to do something good I suppose, even though the profit for Oreo is most likely the main thing for them, I doubt it's what Gaga's team are doing it for...

Archived