Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Bad Bunny new album out tomorrow | ft. Rosalia, Jhay Cortez, Abra

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Gagaism

The letter font jeez:bear:

The male Rihanna of this generation, 647848 albums released only this year :enigma: love him tho :giveup:

Flippy

Hmm... another one, eh? 
Over It Sigh GIF

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

ELECTROHEART

2020 is not it y'all :smh:

Glad it is his last :vegas:

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

ToxicHot

He’s probably releasing so much to get out of his record deal?

I heard a rumor he’s retiring from music, but then someone on Twitter said he was joking/being sarcastic?? Not that I actually care though, he’s overexposed and overrated. :huntyga:

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

9 minutes ago, Ikonik said:

2020 is not it y'all :smh:

Glad it is his last :vegas:

why are you like this he’s a little monster and the music doesn’t even affect you at all. lame 

FFXIV WhiteMage
27 minutes ago, MonsterOfSpain said:

3 albums in one year? Chile a certain Italian pop star should take notes :vegas: 

:billie:

ariana grande and what about it GIF

27 minutes ago, ToxicHot said:

He’s probably releasing so much to get out of his record deal?

I heard a rumor he’s retiring from music, but then someone on Twitter said he was joking/being sarcastic?? Not that I actually care though, he’s overexposed and overrated. :huntyga:

I wouldn't say he's overexposed... at all:air: I've never heard about him other than on GGD/Pop Crave, he's far from overexposed

Jose P
26 minutes ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

I wouldn't say he's overexposed... at all:air: I've never heard about him other than on GGD/Pop Crave, he's far from overexposed

Well if you’re from a Latin American country he IS overexposed. The man is absolutely everywhere, I would say he’s probably the biggest artist over here, by far. You can hear his music down to anywhere, and when he releases music almost everyone finds out even those who don’t like his music. He’s a record-breaking streaming power.

Andreu

I agree releasing a third project/second album in a year is a little too much but  we will be streaming

The rosalia collab could be the collapse of the century :enigma:

1 minute ago, Jose P said:

Well if you’re from a Latin American country he IS overexposed. The man is absolutely everywhere, I would say he’s probably the biggest artist over here, by far. You can hear his music down to anywhere, and when he releases music almost everyone finds out even those who don’t like his music. He’s a record-breaking streaming power.

Wow, it's crazy how culture is different from country to country (or continent) :enigma:

Archived