132 members have voted

1. 1. Your Music Streaming Service?

• Spotify
    • YouTube Music
    • Apple Music
    • Tidal
    • Other (specify)

Featured Posts

Which is your Music Streaming Service and why? If you picked Spotify, are you Premium?

spotify-icon-green-logo-8.png  YouTube_Music.png  f7fad195b372e4187641743dad886b51.png  138-1383070_tidal-logo.png

I use Spotify Premium for Students. I tried Tidal and Apple Music, but I don't like their UI and the quality for me is not the best. I'm Spotify Premium user since 2017, so it would be hard to change the service

Justin Drew Bieber

Spotify. Beautiful layout, I like how they actually show stream numbers, overall more user friendly than any other music streaming service. The black and green is just great. :legend:I’ve had Spotify premium for 1 year now and I love it, I use it like 2-4 hours a day.

numb the flame

Spotify's user interface imo is the best of all streaming services HOWEVER the sound quality is one of the worst imo. I need a mix of Spotifys UI with Apple Music / Tidal's sound quality

berlinforme

I use Apple Music because I thought it worked the best with my bought and synchronized music files from iTunes. Turns out Spotify can integrate those as well? Now I'm locked into Apple's ecosystem and actually like Spotify's features more!

TimisaMonster

Spotify...its more interactive for artists like me to customize my profile, banners, pictures, showcase my growth overtime

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

alsemanche

I have a cracked Spotify that I use for quality but when I need offline streaming I use my Anghami subscription 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Esteban

Soundcloud has the best sound quality, Youtube has the largest choice, Bandcamp allows me to listen to "hard to find" artists, Spotify is nice if you want to make a playlist, but shitty sound and limited choice ( I can't find half of the songs I'm searching for!) So, I use streaming services according to my needs.
Then, when I really like an artist or a song I download it in .flac and make my own playlist. And when an ablum is legendary I buy it physically 

Poltergeist

In this case I'm old fashioned, I still listen to music on Basic youtube, I'm just so used to it, and you can find lots of unreleased songs as well. I only use spotify for the premieres, and if I can't find the whole album on yt

I've been getting messages from my deep waters

Better Day

I use Apple Music. It is a lot of more cleaner and all the artists music is sorted into albums, singles etc. The sound quality is better than Spotify. 
I used Spotify for years but wanted a change and AM more met my needs 

Together You And I!

MiQuenDroid

Spotify Premium! The app is very simple, available on iOS, Android, Windows very easily. We have some exclusive content like Chromatica universe playlist and the codec used (OGG Vorbis) is better than the one used by Deezer (MP3 classic) or Apple Music (AAC).

All I ever wanted was love...

Archived