💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Lil Nas X farts in an interview

Babylon98

Featured Posts

Oriane

Meanwhile I'm trying to figure out why the timestamp in the video is different from the one you gave us below :air:

But yes, he clearly said "I need to ****" just after he made that sound, why would he even say that if it wasn't because he farted?

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Babylon98
1 minute ago, Oriane said:

Meanwhile I'm trying to figure out why the timestamp in the video is different from the one you gave us below :air:

But yes, he clearly said "I need to ****" just after he made that sound, why would he even say that if it wasn't because he farted?

idk what happened with the timestamp either, not a computer scientist

episode 2 GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

So it was a fart... now the next question is: how should I process this? How did he let that happen? Was it voluntary? Why would anyone voluntarily fart in an interview. Okay maybe he thought no one would hear, that's fine, but after farting the first time and noticing it was hearable why did he proceed to fart again? And how did he react in such a chill way about it - didn't even say sorry :toofunny:

Babylon98
Just now, thatfoxyfeeling said:

@zcasx Sounds like you just have a fart fetish. :yennefer:

WOW am I repressing something? I always thought and still think farts are gross - maybe that's why 

Tim And Eric Omg GIF

Economy

Im a gassy person and I've had so many accidents at inappropriate times :ladyhaha:

Once in group therapy with like 25 of us in a really large circle I had to fart so bad and I tried to do a silent one and it was so freakin loud :duck:

I tried to keep a serious face at first and play it off but the guy beside me looked at me and kept a straight face at first but then started laughing and I couldn't contain myself and I started laughing too

So embarrassing :toofunny:

ladygagafan1234
1 hour ago, 27monster27 said:

Leave it to GGD to debate if someone farted or not.

Do you want us to talk about the Chromatica era?

Archived